twentyeight

"Are you nervous yet?" Mason asked the brunette girl, sitting in the passenger seat next to him.
"Are you kidding? Of course I am. I'm glad I already know Reece, Ben, Raheem and you. You can guess how nervous I was when I first went to Barcelona's practice."
"It'll be fine. They're all going to like you."
"Are you sure."
"Yeah, how could they not?"
Mason parked his car, they both got our but their ways parted really quickly. Mason had to go change, while Julia was told to already go to the pitch to talk with her supervisors. There were two co trainers together with Graham Potter and another girl who looked about Jules' age. She introduced herself Joey and told Julia that she's the one managing Chelsea's Twitter but also Tiktok Account. She seemed pretty nice and offered Julia any help if needed. The co trainers and Potter were also friendly, really seeming to be interested in Julia. They asked her some questions about her life and work in Barcelona.
Sooner or later every Player was ready and assembled near them.
"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Julia, our new social media advisor for Instagram. I hope you all get along well with her and it'll turn out better than last time." Potter said quickly, before the practice started. Julia already thought about content before she got there, so that's what she did immediately. During that, she talked with Joey.
In the boy's break, most of the players introduced themselves to Jules. They were all very welcoming, just like Mason told her before.
It was Thursday, meaning tomorrow would be Julia's 22nd Birthday.
"What are we going to do tomorrow?" She asked Mason, while they were entering his house. Practice was tiring today, which led to Mason directly throwing himself onto his sofa.
"Don't worry, I already have something planned."
"Alright. A surprise then. Want me to cook dinner?"
"That would be lovely." Mason thanked her and turned on the tv. Julia went to his kitchen and took a look at all the food he had. She then decided to cook Lasagne.
While the Lasagne cooked, she set the table. Mason eventually came to the kitchen as well, and helped her finish the last steps. After that, they ate together. Mason was relieved that her cooking skills were that good. His weren't bad, but also not the best.

They soon went to bed and on the next day, Mason woke her up with a surprise already. He went to a bakery, buying a chocolate cake for Julia. It was quite unhealthy but that was their breakfast that they. Jules already received tons of messages. Phil and the other boys were texting her at midnight, when her birthday started. But Jules was already asleep that time.
Both Julia and Mason got ready and they left the house. Mason quickly texted Reece that they're now gone, before they went to where Mason wanted to take Julia.

masonmount just posted on instagram!

liked by benchilwell, jpickford1, kaihavertz29, sanchooo10 and others

masonmount birthdaygirl 🥳 julesgrealish

user45 shouldn't she be with Phil?...

cmpulisic happy birthday julia 😛
julesgrealish thank youuuu!

user22 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL😩

user19 two pretty best friends🥰
masonmount the one on the left is prettier😉