twentythree

"What are you doing right now?" Phil asked her on FaceTime.
"Just packing some things. I really underestimated it. I should've started earlier than this." Julia answered.
"You still got a week though. You'll be fine. Any plans for today?"
"I'm meeting up with the girls today. We'll be ordering some food and just relax, you know."
"It's the last time you'll see them for now right?"
"Yeah, it's good we actually settled onto this day. It's always hard to find a date where everyone is free, because we're all busy with ourselves life's."
"Have fun, love."
"Thanks. Oh wait, do you remember the guy I told you about? The one who texted me randomly, Tristan."
"I do yeah, what about him?"
"He texted me again today."
"What did he say?"
"Just a random conversation start. Small talk." Jules shrugged, folding some of her clothes.
"I don't get why he's texting you all of a sudden. Did you answer?"
"Yes, I didn't want to be rude. We were friends in Highschool, but I never heard from him since our graduation." She explained to Phil.
"He's weird. Hey, it's your birthday soon."
"How did this came to your mind now? But I'm glad I'll be in London then." Julia laughed.
"I don't know, I just randomly thought about it." He smiled.
"I need to get ready now love, otherwise I'll be late. I'll call you tomorrow alright?"
"Sure. Text me when you arrived home again later."

Julia had a great night with her girl friends. The last time the whole group met up was several months ago, so they all enjoyed the evening. They ordered pizza, played let's dance together and talked a lot. All the girls had to catch up on some things. They were the first people Julia told about her relationship with Phil. She wanted to tell them in person, today was the last chance to do that. She surely would tell her friends from the football team as well once she goes to her last training with them.
The other girls were extremely happy for her, even though they all expected it beforehand.

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

liked by ansufati, chelseafc, masonmount, kaihavertz29, tristanknd and others

julesgrealish 💕

masonmount 😁😁

user6 they're ALL so stunning!

trentarnold66 cute jules
julesgrealish thanks trent

user23 I'd kill to be friends with Julia

tristanknd pretty!
user201 does he not know...
jesselingard uhhh who are you?🤨🤨
user89 JESSE LMAO
user1 lol philfoden

jlingz

young girl
jules
julia😠😤😠
JULIA GREALISH🤬

jesseeee hello
I just got home sorry
what's up?

who's that tristan guy
in your comment section?
🤔🤔😑😑

oh
he's an old classmate and friend

andddd
What does he want?

idek
he just randomly texted
me the other day
saying we could meet up
when I'm in London
cus he studies there

I think tf not 😑
Does he not know Phil is existing?

Ig not

I meannnn
Are you going to meet him?

We were friends back then
so I assume it wouldn't be too bad

okay
well I wouldn't If I was you
does Phil know?

ofc

what did he say?

that it was weird and stuff

Ig we will see 😵‍💫