Feed me with your chest, Hinata-kun

"Do you feel better?"
Hajime's hand was once more on Nagito's forehead. It didn't bother him at all, but the heat was still there.

"I don't feel better. I think it got worse."

"So it's good news." Hajime sighed with a smile. "I'm uh... happy you didn't die."

Yes. It was difficult for him to say this.

"That doesn't make me happy at all." Nagito smiled.

He suddenly stood up. Nagito was obviously still sick, saliva dripping from his mouth. Eyes filled with despair... is it really him?

"Hehe" He let a giggle come out of his mouth as he walked closer and closer to Hajime.

"Is... is everything okay-"
He didn't have time to finish his sentence that Nagito was already hugging him.

"A-Ah! Hum... well..."
Hajime was surprised and didn't know how to react. He just let himself get hugged by Nagito. It's not like he was hurting him anyway.

"Y-you sure are... very affectionate now..." His eyes were looking away and he made a very large embarrassed smile. Adding the fact that he was intensely b l u s h i n g.

During the whole time, Nagito didn't stop to make weird sounds.
"Hehe." "Ugly." "Disgusting."
Was maybe what he tried to say but no one can properly hear it because his mouth was covered by the hand of Hajime.

"Stop talking. It's so confusing."

"I hate you." Said Nagito despite the hand of Hajime on his mouth.

"I- I know it's a lie." The red on his face intensifies as he was talking

"Hinata-kun? Are you done yet?" They could hear the voice of Fuyuhiko behind the door.

"Yes- Yes!" Hajime responded.
Nagito easily let go of Hajime who immediately quit the room.

.
.
.

"A body has been discovered!" Monokuma announces with his usual enthusiasm.

"I can't believe I just missed another murder..."

With shock, Hajime was surprised to already see Nagito outside of the hospital.

"K-Komaeda! Are you alright!?"

"Huh? Of course!" He said with his usual smile.

"You are no longer sick!" The relief could be read into his tone.

"Sick? Me? I don't remember being sick... I was just sleeping the whole time, right?"

"..."

"Right...?"

S h o c k.

Wait... did he... forget what happened when he got the despair disease?

During the investigation, Hajime couldn't concentrate at all.

Should I just ignore it? Should I just act like nothing happened?
Komaeda forgot everything that happened when he was sick? He is still lying? There is no way... he forgot...

His confession...

.
.
.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

Something was obviously wrong.

"..."
Nagito silently sat next to Hajime and let his head fall into Hajime's shoulder.

"What are you doing..."
"Hinata-kun."

"You are too close..."

Nagito got closer.

"I just don't like seeing you sad... What can I do to make you feel better?"

Nagito put his hand on his chin. You could see on his face how much he was frustrated of the situation.

"What about I compliment you? Would you feel better?" He opened his eyes. Now looking at Hajime.

"I don't... I don't know."

It will change nothing...

The eyes of Hajime got emptier with this single thought.

"I admire you Hajime. The way you discover who the culprit is, how they did it... you are so cool!"
Nagito said like words was falling from his mouth.

"T-thank you." Hajime was embarrassed.

Hajime started to feel happy, those compliments... he doesn't know how to take them. He felt his heart melting- and it made him blush.

"I also like hoooow big Hajime's chest is!" (It's 91 cm)

"Haha... wait what-"

"It's so big..." Nagito started to touch it. His caressing finger went through Hajime's shirt.

"S-stop it..."

Hajime could feel something twitching inside of him.
It feels weird. It feels weird. It feels weird. It feels weird. IT FEELS WEIRD!

"Hum? I thought that only girl was sensitive here." Nagito started using his two hands. Hajime took them by the wrist, but he couldn't push them away.

"I also like Hinata-kun's lewd face."

What? Is it the face I make right now?

I want to die...

I WANT TO DIE!

"You- you pervert..." He twitched again.

"Say the one who is twitching with pleasure." Nagito smiled with a bit of drool. As if he was hungry, like a predator. And Hajime was the appetizing prey.

The shirt is in the way...
His hands are going lower.

He started running his hand under the shirt. There was no longer any barrier between Hajime's skin and his. He then pulled up the t-shirt, revealing Hajime's bare chest.

He suddenly stopped. Realizing what he was doing. Maybe I went too far...?

Hajime was still grabbing Nagito's wrist. And instantly regret a lot of things. Why couldn't I push him away? Why did I let him just do as he please?
What is wrong with me?

"Let's eat, Hinata-kun." Said Nagito as his mouth was reaching the other boy's nipple.

"Wh-what are doing-!?"

Nagito started to lick it.

Lick lick lick.

It feels good.

I can't stop him.

I want him to continue...

I want him-

Hajime's chest was now all dry because of Nagito.