Airplane

(I may start updating the Songfic book again. Probably not but if I can find a good song for her maybe something Enid related? Also we're now at 800 followers!)

"Here comes the airplane" (y/n) moved the spoon holding cereal towards Wednesday's closed mouth while making plane noises. "Open up hon"

"Let the plane cra-" (y/n) was quick enough to get the spoon into her mouth while she was mid word. She glared at the boy. "I hate you" she began eating and the boy pulled the spoon back.

"You love me" (y/n) replied as he took another spoonful of cereal and held it up again.

"Don't be so su-" (y/n) once again slipped the spoon into Wednesday's mouth. She sighed before once again eating what was in her mouth.

"Aw! You two are so cute" Enid cooed as she sat down across from the pair. "This is why you're my OTP" she quickly pulled out her phone and showed the wallpaper, which just so happened to be the pairs first kiss.

"OTP?" Wednesday asked with a confused look.

"Can you send me that?" (Y/n) asked a moment after Wednesday. Enid quickly nodded before sending the picture to the boy.

"Now do that feeding her thing again. I need a good picture for my blog"

(y/n) held up the spoon but Wednesday quickly smacked it out of the boys hand and back into the bowl. "No" he frowned but Wednesday just turned back to Enid. "I had been hoping you'd keep our relationship off of your silly blog for at least a week"

"Are you kidding? This is the biggest thing I've reported! Pretty much everyone in the school has seen the picture of you two kissing by now" Wednesday glared at Enid who quickly shrunk back into her seat. "...Sorry?"

Wednesday began to stand but (y/n) quickly grabbed her arm and made her sit back down. "Breakfast now. Mad at Enid later"

Wednesday looked at the boy for a moment before nodding and him letting go of her. "But I feed myself" she quickly grabbed the spoon before the boy could and resumed eating her cereal.

"You're no fun" (y/n) crossed his arms as Wednesday looked at him from the corner of her eye.

"I don't try to be" Wednesday replied. "Yet you still love me" she decided to paraphrase the boy's previous words before filling her mouth with more cereal.

"Well how could I not!" Wednesday was caught off guard by the speed that the boy had pulled her towards him and into a hug.

She coughed before swallowing the food in her mouth. "While I don't mind choking on my food I would guess that you would mind being the cause of my death"

"Right" (y/n) quickly nodded and released her from the hug. "No more messing with you while you're eating"

"Thank you" Wednesday nodded before silently continuing to eat. (Y/n) lay his head down on the table and looked up at Wednesday. She looked down at him before finally speaking again. "Are you not going to eat?"

"I will if you feed me" the boy smiled.

Wednesday stared down at him for another minute while Enid stared at Wednesday waiting for her response. Wednesday looked back up and at Enid. "Feed him"

"What?" Both Enid and (y/n) asked as the boys head shot back up.

"I'm not doing it" Was all Wednesday replied with as she shrugged and went back to eating.

"Meanie" (y/n) huffed but picked up his fork and knife and began eating his waffles.

"Thank you" was all Wednesday spoke in response as she finished her cereal. "Now if you'll excuse-"