The Flames Live Through Winter And A Broken Heart is Mended

There is some smut in this and spirits and death so if those make you uncomfortable move along

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Angrboda looked at the young man "Lokir be careful with that bow it was your fathers" he scoffed "You mean the dad who was never around that guy?" she couldn't believe the disrespect her son was giving Loki "You were named after him you should love him without him you wouldn't exist he gave his life so both of us could have the life we have now show some damn respect Lokir" he put down the bow and drew his knife collecting some wood and carving into it she sighed and walked behind the house.

She approached the memorial of Loki including his ashes in an urn she knelt in front of it "Loki dear I don't know what to do without you our son shows no respect and I can't do this without you" she could have sworn she felt a hand on her shoulder but when she turned she saw nothing "Loki if you can hear me please talk to me."

There was nothing but silence and Angrboda somberly stood moving to leave when she heard "don't go" she spun around looking for who said it "come here Angrboda" she saw nothing when she noticed the urn containing Loki's ashes was glowing slightly "what the?" she approached the memorial and pulled out Loki's marble from the small cabinet.

"Loki?" she heard nothing she looked around someone had spoken to her "Honey look at me" she looked and saw "Loki is it really-" she began breaking into tears his soul wasn't in the marble he was standing before her somehow "Are you alive?" he frowned slightly "I don't know" he touched his body "I look alive but I feel weird."

She moved to touch him but her hand moved through him she cried harder she just wanted to feel his loving embrace again she tried to hug or touch his specter form but couldn't and broke down not noticing Lokir coming around the corner seeing her and Loki.

"Mom what is happening" she stood and continued trying to touch and hold Loki ignoring her son "Angrboda stop" he touched her his hand rested on hers "stop Angrboda don't ignore our son" she turned "Lokir its-" "who is that why can't you touch them your hand went through him what?" she sighed "its your father Lokir I don't know how but he's out of his marble and appears to be free to do what he wants."

Lokir approached his father's spirit slowly "Your my dad?" Loki nodded "yes son I know your angry for leaving and hurting your mother and never being there for you but I can be now just not fully" she backed away "father can we bring you back?" "no I'm just visiting I was missing my wife and boy though I never even lived to see you born Lokir I died before your birth" Loki chuckled lightly like that was a perfectly normal and funny thing to say.

Loki sighed "well it was nice seeing you goodbye now" he vanished and his soul was back in the marble she cried as her son looked at the marble in her hands "mother look at me" she slowly looked at her son "just because he isn't here doesn't mean you have to mourn so deeply" "no Lokir to mourn deeply is to have loved fully and I loved your father with all my heart" he sighed "come on mother maybe theres something we can do ab-" she moved to the urn of ashes.

She placed the marble in the urn and said some spells one was a spell of restoration the other a spell of strength the third a spell of life and death and finally she said "Vekja" and she watched and squealed in excitement it worked it had worked there on the ground was Loki naked yes but Loki she quickly moved and hugged him "woah Angrboda calm down" she drowned him in kissed and affection.

"Mother father I'm right here please stop" she forgot about Lokir "sorry son your mother just seems excited to see me again" he stood with Angrboda in front of him he was as tall as she remembered one maybe two heads taller then her "Loki I missed you" she cried he smirked "I need some clothes" he walked off mostly ignoring his hardness when he entered the bedroom he saw a bed for two.

"Angrboda you kept our bed?" she nodded he closed the door and locked it "how about we greet each other again with something I know you have not done in awhile and have been craving" he rubbed it and pinned Angrboda to the bed ripping her clothes off "Your just as sexy as I remember" he rubbed the tip against her teasing her.

"Please Loki just fuck me already" he obliged slamming into her pumping away at her unbelievably wet hole "oh fuck your tighter Angrboda" she only gasped and moaned "its-its been to~FUCK~long Loki" he kissed her neck as he fucked her "~Harder please please~" she moned into his mouth as he kissed her and finally at last he came and he came violently quickly filling her womb with his seed and when he pulled it out some dripped out of her cunts pink lips.

"~FUUUCK~" was all she said when he came now she was laying back covered in sweat and some seed had gotten on her stomach somehow and she was still moaning as she came and she finally stopped a puddle of a mixture of both of their cum on the floor "thank you for that Loki" she panted holding him again at last thats all she wanted to hold him but sex was also amazing.

"You always overreact to my cock blushing and arching your back screaming when I barely have the whole thing in you really like it don't you" she blushed and turned away she felt him slide into her ass "MOM DAD SHUT UP" they heard "oops guess I was too loud" Loki chuckled they snuggled against each other and they fell asleep there on their bed Angrboda was at peace and Loki was too.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers figured I'd right this as a thank you to all of you wonderful people and to make this story a bit less depressing 

and also to bring Loki back like I said I might in the last chapter anyway thats all goodbye you wonderful people.