The Beginning of A New Life

A warning before you read there are slight sexual themes, mentions of young pregnancy, drunk Atreus, and mentions of torture and death in this chapter if you are not comfortable with that you can skip past it but if you are fine with sexual themes, possible pregnancy , a drunk Atreus, and mentions of torture and death then read on
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atreus awoke in Midgard tied up and he struggled and he saw Angrboda hanging from her feet above a fire and he screamed "NO no Angrboda" and he broke down as she screamed and cried for more then a hour slowly burning to death and  he thinks that he just lost everything when suddenly the burning body of his lover opens her eyes and said "Loki Loki wake up your crushing me please wake up you sack of meat" and he screamed as he saw the body float into the air and he gets surrounded by images of Angrboda being tortured and killed brutally and he screamed as he woke up and he shot up covered head to toe in sweat and saw Angrboda below him he stared into her eyes for a moment then she asked after a few moments that felt like minutes "Honey are you okay" she looked at him worried "You rolled on top of me in your sleep you almost killed me.. Loki baby answer are you okay?" "Yeah yeah I'm fine just nightmares."

She frowned at him "what do you mean nightmares?" "I was tied up in Midgard I couldn't move and you-you were tied up over a fire and you-you were-" he felt tears sting his eyes "You burned alive in front of me screaming crying begging for me to help you but I couldn't" and he laid down as he started breaking down and Angrboda kisses him saying "Loki its okay that isn't going to happen we are going to be fine we are going to be fine" he looked down at her naked body that was mostly covered by the blanket "We shouldn't have done what we did last night" he looked at her and he nodded then kissed her lightly and Kratos walked in "Boy where have-" he stopped as he saw his son kissing Angrboda's neck while naked "I apologize I shall leave I didn't mean to interrupt" he left as Atreus said "Angrboda what if you got pregnant from last night" and she looked at him "I don't know"

MIMIR

He sat on the table as the Lad and Lad approached "Hello Lad las I heard you two went all the way young love is always sweet but you Atreus better not be trying to give Kratos grandkids already" he watched both of the lovers blush and Atreus said "Mimir please don't bring it up I don't want to talk about it she doesn't want to talk about I made a mistake I got lost in a moment okay is that what you want to hear" he looked at him "Lad you didn't make any mistakes it was only a matter of time before you lost your virginity" and Atreus looked away "I know Mimir but I made a mistake I regret it I don't to have to deal with the idea of Angrboda already birthing my child its to early and I made a mistake."
Mimir looked at Angrboda "what do you think Las" she didn't respond but her noticed her placing  hand upon her stomach "Las?" "what sorry Mimir what did you say" "what do you think did Atreus make a mistake" he watched her nod "Neither of us are ready for kids we just started dating it hasn't even been three months its been a month at most and I might be pregnant."
She looked away "I wish I could know if I was but I don't know how" Mimir looked at her "I know of a way you might not be comfortable with it though."
She looked at him "what is it" "piss on wheat and barley seeds if they sprout your pregnant if not then you two don't have to deal with it" Angrboda looked at him "WHAT NO I can't do that you can't be serious" "well Las its either that or wait a month or two to see if you inflate at all" she sighed "I would rather wait."

ATREUS

He looked at her girlfriend and hugged her "I'm sorry Angrboda for stressing you like this if I had just stopped at anytime we wouldn't have to deal with this" he felt her sigh "its okay baby if I am with child we should marry so its less awkward" he nodded "if you are not then we wait and we don't do what we did." she says "or at least don't finish in the way we did" he nods and his father walked over while carrying a strange object.
his father said "I had Freya make this using magic its a tester you Angrboda will have to keep it in you for three days then check it if Freya did it right it will tell you if you are with child" Atreus watched Angrboda take it and everyone looked away as she inserted it where it goes and she says "that feels funny' she smiled at her boyfriend and kissed him it was a quick kiss back still enough for him to want more.

Three days thats all just three he can live through three days to learn if he will be a dad he sighed to himself why did he do what he did he looked at Angrboda next to him they had agreed to continue sleeping in the same bed but no touching each other more then needed until they knew what the future held for them.