The Beginning of Love

Atreus was returning home for a break from looking for Giants he hesitated slightly as he opened the door and is immediately met by Mimir saying "Oh hello little lad your da is gone he left with Freya to go hunting he said he should be home soon" and Atreus sighed and sat on his old bed then came up with a idea and he left the cabin and scurried up a tree and waited for his father to return so he could surprise him.

He waited as he watched his father and Freya entered the cabin and he heard Mimir saying "Ah Kratos Frey-" before the door was shut and Mimir's voice could no longer be heard and Atreus waited a little then walked to the door and pounded on the door and he smiled as he heard his father say "Freya I'll get the door" and he watch his father open the door and Atreus said "Hello father what are you doing" and Kratos just stared at his son slightly confused as he asked "Why are you here son? Did something happen during your journey?" and Atreus shakes his head and he says "No I just got bored with being alone so I came here what you disappointed to see me" and Kratos sighs and he says "no I was.. worried that something happened"

Kratos let his son in and as he walked by he looked at Freya and smiled and Freya smiled back and its then he thinks about Angrboda and he approaches Freya and asks "Freya may I ask you something?" and she says "I don't see why not" and Atreus says "this is a question for you too father" Kratos grunted and Mimir asked "what about me lad" and Atreus said "anyway what do you think of-" he hesitated as he spoke he took a deep breath and finish "what do you all think of Angrboda" and Freya immediately laughed and Atreus looked at her confused and asked "What?" and Freya said "Atreus you are adorable when you talk about her have you ever heard yourself when you speak about Angrboda" and he looked at his father who stared at him with a eyebrow raised and he said "Son where is this coming from? did Angrboda do something-" "No of course not" Atreus quickly said cutting his father off and Kratos says "Head what do you think" and Mimir being Mimir said "You should talk to her Lad maybe tell her how you feel" and Atreus felt his cheeks burn lightly and Mimir says "Though that may be difficult she wasn't in Ironwood when last we visited" and Atreus stared at Mimir clearly shocked to hear that and Atreus stood up and he says "I am going to find her" and his father said "Atreus why do you want to find her?" and Atreus said "To make sure she isn't dead or kidnapped" and Mimir says "it would probably be best if she is alive don't you agree lad" and Atreus sighed lightly as he left the cabin.

   ANGRBODA

Angrboda returned to Ironwood from her little adventure with Yalla and she climbed down and looked at her little home soulless animals still in a pen and the interior of her hollowed out tree house was a mess from when she was there last she looked around at the landscape around her the red and gold leaves on the trees and the slight gold glow the air appeared to have (at least to her there was a slight gold glow to the air) and she sighed as she found herself thinking about him wondering when he will visit and she moved to a stone slab she was painting on and she looked at the yellow color and the reds and the image itself her and a young man she assumed was Loki laying in a field looking at stars while holding hands she smiled at the painting and she sighed.

she walked about and fed her animals and did some of the chores she hadn't done yet and then she found something a flower that looked just like the flower Loki tried to give her and she laughs lightly at the memory and she walked to the river and saw Fenrir in the water running around eating the occasional Draugr and he ran over with a loud bark and licked Angrboda's whole body in one lick and she giggled and said "Fenrir boy yeah its good to see you good boy" and Fenrir licked her again as she pet his snout when she heard Fenrir grow more excited and got up running past her and she spun around and there he was "Loki your back" she called as she ran over.

 ATREUS

Atreus didn't expect to see Fenrir so excited the huge wolf tackled Atreus to the best of wolfs ability anyway and he greeted Fenrir and got up and his eyes lingered on Fenrir for a moment then he looked at Angrboda and he slowly walked towards her as she practically sprinted at him and she stopped before she plowed into him and she excitedly said "Loki its so good to see you again what have you been doing how's the search for our people going" and he found himself chuckling lightly at Angrboda's curiosity and he said in response "Why do you want to know worried I'm picking up some hot giants" and Angrboda raised an eyebrow at him and said "Do you even know how to flirt?" and Atreus looked away and laughed nervously as her said "No not really if I'm being honest but you can't really blame me you were the first girl my age I had met and then I met Thrud but-" Angrboda cut him off suddenly asking "Whos Thrud is she another giant?." 

"No no not really she's Aesir daughter of Thor and Sif" and Angrboda raised a eyebrow again and she said "and you met her when you went to Asgard" he nodded "she pressed me to a cabinet with her sword to my chest" and that got a sound of confusion and relief from Angrboda and she said "I was expecting something like she broke both your arms as a way of saying hi or something" "what why would she do that?" Atreus asked staring at her as she walked to the river and she said "Daughter of Thor its in her nature to be violent your telling me she didn't try to kill you even once" he said "of course sh- actually no one time she tried but Odin and her father convinced her I was a enemy I am probably only alive now because Sif intervened" thats all he had to say and Angrboda patted the spot next to her and he sat down and looked at her as she took his arm and wrapped it around her body and Atreus accepted that he was now in this slightly awkward position and he felt her place her head on his shoulder and he looked at her and said "what are you doing Angrboda?" and she snuggled against him and he laid there and enjoyed the moment.