S.L (Chappie 4)

Brielle ended the call and stared around, now observing the posters and charts around her home room. The kids had talent, she thought to her self. The drawings were perfectly shaded and the stencilling was neat. She'd never put attention to it before and that was sad of her because she been at this school a while now. Sapphia and Angel had came in along with a few other students and she immediately started giving them details for the night she spent with her 'college crush': Romello Crit'shire.

It was lunch time, when the were talking to 4 other guys they all chill with sometimes. Jazz, Kirton, Shemar and Ryan, they were really laid back guys, but they could also be as funny as a clown if they wanted. That was one of the things the girls loved about them. Jazz secretly had a crush on Sapphia but, he decided not tell her. He said it's better if they ain't get together because as soon as they do, something would ruin it. Now only Jazz would say something like that and well, don't get me started on Kirton. That guy would say some of the craziest stuff with a serious face, i don't even understand..... He keeps them laughing, along with his cousin: Shemar. Ryan never really interacted much, he's quiet most of the time but dances a lot.

Shemar " y'all not gon come see me perform next month tho"

Jazz "dude dyz next month and you blabbing about it now"

Sapphia "these boys eh?"

Kirton "ok while y'all talk on that, i'm gonna go get me some fries"

Angel " i want a burger"

Shemar "kool let's go"

Angel "wait you ain't gone buy it for me"

Kirton "hardee ha-ha"

Jazz " man i wanna go too, Shemar let's go

Angel just was that lazy sometimes, she'd want people to do a lot of stuff for her while she sits as the queen. Jazz on the other hand has a similar problem, he just don't like being up and down for people unless it's Sapphia of course. Check this out. "Sapphia you want something" yes of course she does, since its Jazz who asked but, watch this. "no thanks, i'm good, y'all can go" she said it so rehearsed, it was a shame. Angel laughed off the vibes and then Jazz and Shemar went to get some food with her.

Brielle, Jazz and Ryan were waiting at the bus stop after school. Ryan has his red Dr. Dre sets in his ears while dancing around so the other two was left with no choice other than to chat up a storm. When Brielle went home, she was partially surprised to find her father sitting on the sofa looking at the television. "hey dad, what you doing home" he looked at Bri then chuckled "Nice to see you're want me around Brielle." She was a bit offended because she was actually happy to see him, but her tone said otherwise. "no dad i'm happy you're here, just didn't expected you to be.... so you staying?" Brielle had her hopes high and maybe a little to high because her father had then explained to her that he just came in to check up on her. "Dad? How come you're never at home?" Her father sighed as he answered her, " Baby, i've been so busy with work in the office." "But I missed you" "I promise I'll make more time to spend with you, okay" He caressed her cheek as he promised her. A smile appeared on her face as she hugged her father thankfully. Brielle liked spending time with Romello, but she really wanted to be a part of her father's life.

Her Friday night consisted of movies, popcorn and music. She fell asleep on the floor of her living room, in front of her television. Different dreams swarmed her mind until she realises that she isn't in her bedroom. Brielle cleaned her mess, took of the television and then went to her room. When she opened her room door , a loud, ear piercing scream left her mouth. "It's me,It's me, Romello !!" He was sitting on her bed comfortably, eating a pack of chips. "Romello? I'm not even gonna ask how you got in because you left my window open." Romello glanced reluctantly at the window, "Oh, sorry about that, i just wanted to join in on the fun?" She raised her eyebrows inquisitively, "Are you sure, because it sounded more like a question to me" Brielle entered the room looking for her television remote. When she found it, Brielle found a movie to look at and sat on her bed alongside Romello. "So what did i interrupt? What were you doing before i came." Brielle chuckled and looked at him "So much for joining the fun huh? I fell asleep downstairs, i was looking at movies."

Romello "Ahhh, come on now, don't fall asleep on me." " Aye, i was about to go back to sleep before you snuck into my room and scared me!"

Romello "I got a lot of energy, it must be the lavish amount of sugar i consumed about two hours ago, so we have to have some fun"

Brielle "Do you not realise how late it is? It's 11:15pm!!"

Romello "You're no fun at all, you're such a vybz killer"

Romello's accusation of being a 'vybz' killer slightly angered her. She thought she was fun, not some prude, boring little girl. Brielle jumped of the bed pulling Romello with her. "Where are we going" Romello asked as they ran down the stairs. She ignored him and ran into the streets, dragging him along as cars honked endlessly. She seems to have a death wish, Romello thought. Vehicles were making sudden stops, raising the excitement in the busy streets of Brooklyn. Here she was, running through the streets in her pjs and bedroom slippers, it was her definition of fun but it was fate's definition of being careless. "Schreeeeeeek!"

Everything was slowed down in her mind. Romello was shocked and she was like a deer caught in head lights. The people in the streets were in horror, looking at the sight before them. Another person being a victim of senseless driving or in this case, a victim of their own carelessness. There were shouts heard form every direction. "Call the 911" "Get an ambulance quickly" "Check for a pulse" People passing stopped to take a look at the commotion. Someone was hurt badly.-------------------------But who was it?

_________________________________

Okay guys don't kill me, I know i haven't updated in a while but I do have a life. I'll try to make more time for my writing, because I spend most of my time reading. My writing style has been changing, yes but I'll be alternating in between to keep everyone comfortable with the story.

A certain person thought the story should be mature and it is, but kissing scenes is the furthest I'll go, you have to keep in mind that I'm only 16. I'm won't really be able to write mature scenes comfortably so I'm sorry, if you want that , go read erotica.

I'm trying to update my other books as well but i'm also editing so it will take a while.

---------

So............

Who do y'all think was injured??

Comment your answers.

Email me - chellyapple97@hotmail.com

chelly.quamie97@gmail.com

kik me @chellyapple

or mention me on twitter   @chelly_quamie

I'm thinking of creating a blog for this book on tumblr so yeah.

Happy belated birthday Jaxon.