S.L (Chappie 3)

Sorry guys my internet was down so here i am now. I only had it on my phone but this story was is on my computer... Did I tell y'all i'm on holidays, so i got more time on my hands :)

————————- Recap

Romello ":)Bribell:) you know you've grown so well" Brielle "well thank you, I can say the same about you" Romello "well I'm just saying them boys might get unholy thoughts after taking a good look at you, do I need a gun? So what you gonna do, shoot yourself? "That's not funny Brielle, I don't really look at you that way"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chappie 3

Brielle "well I know you not trying to be my daddy, I mean he's been bugging all the long." "About what?"  "The ole talk, *imitating her father's voice* it's good that Romello is here to protect you, once you have him, you're safe, he's a good person for you, a good influence perhaps."

They both giggled at her terrible impressions, then it caught him that Brielle's father, will probably approve of him, if he was to marry his daughter in the future. Romello mentally slapped himself, why is he having these inappropriate thoughts? He knew that he was taking this too far. "Romie have been listening to me, or daydreaming..... Again." "I'm sorry , I just got caught up

They sat and ate dinner in silence until Romello decided to break the ice, "soo, how's school going" You are so terrible with small talk, but it's ok, could have been better tho" "what you mean?" She sighed and then answered "I'll tell you that when I feel like it, but when you gonna give me honest feedback" Romello knew what she was speaking about but he decided to play dumb "on what?"

Brielle "Romie I told you i like you, and I can't let that go, I mean, what do I have to do for you to like me"  "here we go again, Bri you haven't even been here for a month yet, you're just confused, you should probably get some rest" "I know when I need rest, you don't need to tell me, are you gonna talk to me or not? When she realised he wasn't going to answer her again, she stomped away like the kid she is.

Brielle left everything and went upstairs stamping and slamming whatever she could get hold of. She was broken, it wasn't the first time this happened and she'd be damned if it happened again. She had some thinking to do; what am I doing wrong, do I really have to show him. Isn't he supposed to be the adult here? 

Romello went up to her room and sat on her bed beside her not sure of what to say. He was surely in love with her, but it doesn't make it right, does it? She was making things so hard for him and he was sure that he was doing the same for her.

"Brielle I'm sorry, it's not that I don't love you, you know I do" "In what way Romello? You think I'm your daughter or sister, but that's not enough, imma let you know I'm greedy." Romello giggled "we know that but this isn't right" Brielle shook her head slowly "why? Because our parents are hitting on each other, well I like you first"  "Not really, but we can probably try and work something out? Sometime? I'll think about it" "Great! Now that's out of the way" Romello then pressed his lips on her forehead, " let's call it a night."

Brielle woke up in his arms and notice he sleeps really bad for someone that age. She knew what they were about to do was wrong, but she wasn't  perfect. The place was too warm, so she had to remove her self from the comfortable sleeping position she was in. Sun light was glaring boldly through the bedroom windows that didn't belong to her. That's when she recalled all of last nights events, some of it was not so good but... after the storm.. there's a calm.

Brielle "good-morning" Romello walked into his kitchen and greeted her with a hug. Brielle was already finished with her breakfast so she sat and looked at him weirdly as his Adam's apple moved graciously, indicating that he was chewing. One thing mama taught her, was to chew her food properly but the way his food was being chewed, it was so tantalisingly slow. This is one area she'd be faster than him in, he wasn't  an athlete but his had some paste.

Romello "I've been trynna get your attention for a while now, but it seems like you gave it all to my damn neck" "Ahhh?" she replied reluctantly. He had noticed her staring, and mentioning it to her only made her flush a faint pink. "It's Friday and you have school in 2 hours"  Romello is all about punctuality and he just played the father role on her again. He pressed his lips together apologetically after noticing how she took it. Brielle eventually nodded and left to get ready.

Going through the clothes he bought her, she noticed that all was baggy, she didn't really have a problem with it but... he knew her size..didn't he?? She furrowed her brows in confusion as she placed her outfits on the bed and entered the shower.

Romello was relaxed with his iphone in his hand while the television was running on discovery channel. This was how he usually spent his mornings when he didn't have classes. Being on campus three days a week wasn't easy but it had its perks. His mind wandered of to yesterday remembering his instructor gave him a Psychology home assignment due for Monday. He quickly sprinted to his room in attempt to do his assignment, so he'd be free from it on the weekend.

"Thump!!"  Romello looked up to see Brielle fully dressed in the clothes that he deliberately bought baggy. He wasn't about to have to go into her school to fight off little boys that want to look or touch her inappropriately. Her hand was clashed to her forehead as she looked at him fiercely. "Oh my... Bribell i'm so sorry" he took her to the kitchen and sat her on the counter tops along with her school bag. Romello took it upon himself to get her something for the pain and to ease the swelling.

Brielle sat on the couch, staring at the television poker-faced. She was not angry at him for bumping into her but because she had to attend school on the best day of the week with a throbbing fore-head. "Ok, I can drop you off to school now, you got half hour till classes start." "Yeah sure."

The hall way was partially empty, as she was early. She made her way to her homeroom and dialled Sapphia's number. "What!" she spat. Sapphia had terrible mornings, she had to get Davonte and Elliot  ready for school. They were her younger brothers thats suppose to 'ruin' her life, but they were sweet to Brielle. That's probably because she was barely ever around them. "Girl i'm in school, why you not here?"  "You know i have to get these two bird heads ready and why you in school so early" she retorted, while moving around slightly.

Brielle "to be honest, i don't really know, get here quickly"

Sapphia "Don't be bawling at me, I'll be there"

————————————-

So tell me how it was guys, I'm really putting my effort into this story so some feedback would be nice :)

Thank you for reading my lovely fans and readers.

Got any stories y'all want me to read... post on my profile

or contact on twitter @chelly_quamie

Some chapters might be private so follow me !!

______________________________________