Chapter 2

Ciao-su my little wolf cubs! I hoped you had a great weekend! Well this is the second chapter and I hope you will like it! Now bye!

4 years time skip (she was 14 now she is 18)
Later that night at a frozen lake
The frozen lake started to crack and soon came out was a girl with snow white hair and a blue cloth that is frozen at the arms and shoulders and has on a brown pants that reaches bellow her knees. Soon her whole body came out, hair dipping with water. As she is being pulled out of the ice, she takes a breath before opening her eyes looking at the moon. She rose higher into the sky she hears a small man voice. ' You are Kiyo Frost (sorry couldn't come up with a better name....) you are a Guardian of winter and snow.' Kiyo looked at the moon in surprise. "I...am...Kiyo...Frost..." She told to herself. She started to slowly lower herself to the ground. When her toes touch the ice, swirls of ice appeared around her feet making beautiful ice swirls. "Ha ha ha! This is cool!" She shouted with enthusiasm. She looked at the staff she had in her hands and pointed it at a tree. When she did that the staff shooted ice at tree making it freeze and fall down with a thud. Kiyo started to jump an spin around on the ice making more beautiful swirls of ice. 'Use the wind to take you places that you need to go...' Kiyo looked up at the moon. Kiyo nodded before looking at her staff. "So I use my staff with the wind to take me places?" Kiyo asked herself before nodded. "Let do this!" She raised the staff in the air before taking off.

I'm going to end it here because I'm having writers block and I have an sol test Tomorrow so I'll update when I can. So I hope you had an awesome or fun weekend! Well I'll see you later in the next chapter. Oh! I will up day on Wednesdays and Fridays if I can so Ciao!

NiyomiWolf is logging off! :{)