Chi Ying said obediently: "Okay, I'll change my shoes."

She closed the door halfway, and put on the plastic sandals that someone sent over today. The quality is average, but they are very comfortable to wear.

Taking the key, she went out and locked it with the key.

Gu Chi glanced at her wet mid-length hair, pursed his lips and said, "Hair...Song Shi should have something for blowing hair, I'll borrow one."

He never used it himself, so there was no hair dryer in the room.

"No, it will be done in a while in summer."

Gu Chi turned his head away and didn't say anything.

...

The canteen is at the center of the entire base.

Chi Ying could smell it from a distance, it wasn't the fast food they usually cooked, but the real fresh dishes.

"Take a plate." Gu Chi led her into the cafeteria, and walked towards the stack of silver plates placed at the entrance.

The food is not very rich, there is no meat, but the fruits and vegetables are freshly picked. Although it is not as exquisite and delicious as before the end of the world, it is definitely a very rare luxury now.

After choosing the dishes, she chose a seat to sit. After a while, Gu Chi also came over with a plate and sat opposite her.

"Captain Ye, isn't this Commander Gu?"

A male voice sounded from behind.

Gu Chi pinched the fingertips of the chopsticks.

"Ah, that's true." Another voice seemed a little surprised.

"Captain Gu, long time no see."

Gu Chi was quite familiar with this voice, it was Ye Wuhan's voice.

He raised his eyebrows slightly.

Professor Yu was really right, he ran into someone before tomorrow.

Chi Ying on the opposite side raised her head. There were three people standing next to them, two men and one woman, and the one on the far left was an ordinary-looking man who should be Ye Wuhan's teammate.

As for Ye Wuhan in the front, his appearance can barely be considered handsome, and the standard of facial features is to the extent that he would turn his head and glance again when he met him on weekdays. But that's all.

On the contrary, standing beside him was a girl in a white gauze dress, she looked like a duster, she stood there quietly with her eyes downcast, as if she had come from the sky without eating fireworks.

The corners of Ye Wuhan's lips curled up, and a simple black and red pendant hung around his neck.

The system pops up out of nowhere.

【That's Ye Wuhan's golden finger. 】

Chi Ying wondered: Isn't the golden finger his ability?

【no. That pendant is called the Lingquan space, and inside it is a very powerful space with a whole piece of Lingquan. 】

[The spiritual spring has a miraculous effect on those who have awakened their abilities, and can greatly increase their abilities. Ye Wuhan's powerful abilities are also due to the long-term use of the Lingquan. 】

Chi Ying then took a few more glances at the black pendant.

"I don't seem to have seen you come here to eat before, why did you suddenly condescend today?" Gu Chi said casually without even raising his eyelids.