She is in black training suit and her pitch black hair is tied in a tight ponytail.
“she is pretty good.” the blonde guy says packing up his staff.

“am assuming you didn't go through the formalities of introducing yourselfs.” Ella guesses right.

“we had our own kind of greetings. ” the guy smirks at his own words.

“You already know her. So Rob this is Sean. He has been training me the past few months and he was more than happy to lend a hand. ” he finishes.

Sean streaches his right hand and I gladly shake it. “it was nice meeting you miss falcon.” he says and I shake my head.

“please call me Rob, and honestly. ” I chuckle. “it was painful meeting you. ” I laugh rubbing my butt and we all laugh at that.

Still a little sour from falling and getting kicked.
He is a nice guy. That's all I can say about him for now.

“okay tomorrow same time? ” he asks and Ella nods.

“yeah.” she says and Sean leaves with his gym bag slang on his shoulder.

I turn to Ella as soon as Sean is out of hearing distance and I smile widely. “so who is the hot guy? ”

“He is my trainer.” she says like she hasn't told me that already.

“tell me something else. ” I pursuade narrowing my eyes dangerously.

“there is nothing going in between me and Sean and for you to suggest otherwise.” she starts to walk towards the door and I follow. “he is my aunt's son from Venezuela.” she finishes and I nod.

“well that explains the accent and the tanned skin.” I comment walking by her side.

We walk to her black sedan and she turns to me smiling, “I'll get you home. And here's your phone.” she keeps smiling and handing me the phone.

“why are you smilling? ” I ask knitting my eyebrows together.

“you are pretty difficult to kidnap. ” she laughs lightly and I roll my eyes walking to the other side of the car and sliding shotgun.

“was that really necessary? ” I ask strapping the seat belt across my chest.

“no, but it was fuuunnn. ” she yells at the top of her lungs turning the car and getting it on the road.

“how is my brother? ” I ask changing the topic and wondering how weird it is to ask someone else of my brother's well being yet we live in the same house.

“I should be asking you.” she says shifting a gear. “you're the sister.”

“you're the girlfriend.” I mirror her words.

“fine, he is okay we talked this morning.” that reminds me that it's almost noon and I have not had breakfast. No wander my stomach keeps complaining.

My phone rings. It's Arnold and I receive it placing the gadget on my ear.

Hello princess.
Arnold.

His deep voice flows into my ear and goosebumps rise in my skin. What is happening to me.

What's up?
Me

How is my beautiful princess doing?
Arnold.

Am fine except you left me yesternight.
Me

I glance at Ella who coughed at that and has a wide goofy grin and I punch her on the shoulder.

“whaat? ” she mouths.

You new that I was going to leave at some point. What are you doing this evening?
Arnold.

Nothing. Why?
Me.

Will you escort me to the ball?
Arnold.

What ball?
Me.

I'll explain everything later. So is that a yes?
Arnold

Do I have an option?
Me.

I ask knowing that he definitely wouldn't accept no for an answer.

No princess.
Arnold.

Okay.
Me

Then I'll send a driver to pick you up at exactly 8. See you then princess.
Arnold.

And he hangs up before I say another word.