(I hope you are understanding what I am writing....)

(Tae's outfit)

(Tae's outfit).....

"Ok ok....so we have already seen all the outfits....so let's start the snageet....I had heard my mom and aunt yeo bin had prepared some games for us tooo....so we will be playing them after the dance ..... let's start with Jin oppa....my dear brother in Jimin and my sweet little bear's performance....wohooo"yoonji spoke as three of them walked to the stage....

The tops stared at them as the song started....this song was so fabulous and they danced beautifully too... making their husbands fall for them more

"This was so good....well old times song are indeed very meaningful"hobi spoke...

"Moving on.... let's see whose next ok it's yoongi and namjoon... please give a round of applause to them"yoonji said....

Both of them rocked the stage Jimin Jin and taekook also joined them making everyone to stand and clap their hands loudly.....

"Wow...I had never enjoyed this much before"yoonji spoke...

"Same here honey ...well let's move on....next is our dear groom please welcome him "hobi spoke as kook went on stage and the song he performed made everyone to tease taekook while tae had turned into a fresh beetroot....

"Wow....I didn't knew kook is this much romantic"hobi spoke winking at kook who nodded....

"Well....my brother is too lucky and I guess I will be becoming aunt soon what's say tae"yoonji said making tae to hide behind yeji who was sitting next to him.....

"Stop teasing him guys"kook spoke and the ohs of everyone increased....

"Ok ok.... protective hubby is actived I am not in mood get betting so moving on.....next performance is.....you will see it's a surprise"hobi spoke

"Waaahhhh... don't you think our family members are highly talented"yoonji spoke....

"Well I think that..see how brilliantly they had danced....that was perfect tho"hobi spoke looking at yoonji...

"Yeah correct.... let's move on to the last performance....yayyyyyy"yoonji spoke.....as taejinmin and yoonkook Joon danced on one of the famous mehndi song of Indian wedding....

"And here the dance performance are ending let's see what our elders had prepared....mom aunt please come and tell us the game"....hobi spoke as yeji and yeobin walked on stage ...

"So the first game Is one of my favorite....and you four taekook yoonmin namjin and yobi will be playing this..."yeji said...as eight of them stood up....Lisa came with four floral ropes and gave them one one rope....

"This is a bangel....you have a floral rope....now one of you will held it's one edge while other will hold its second edge.....you have to pass this bangel from one edge to other....but neither you can touch the bangel....nor you can walk away from your place....and make sure this rope didn't broke.... understood"yeo bin said....

They all did what they were asked to do....taekook were holding the different edges...they all were trying to move the bangel but it wasn't moving at all....

"Eomma....this is impossible"yoonji said...

"Not.. it's not...you can do this easily if you use your mind"yeji said....

They all were trying but the bangel didn't moved an inch.... suddenly an idea striked in kook's mind...as the bagel was on tae's side he kneeled down and asked tae to raise the rope....and the bangel sided towards him smoothly.....

They all were surprised at how kook used his mind...while yeji and yeobin clapped their hands....with a proud smile....

"Well done my son"yeo bin said...

"This was the only way you can move the bangel from one side to other....but do you know why we played this game"yeji asked...they all shook their heads...

"This game indicates couples....the way you all were holding one edge and your partner other....same goes with your life you both are the main parts of your own world....the bangel resembles happiness or anger ......like one is angry or is trying to be happy but the other isn't ready to move from his place....and if other won't try to get the happiness you try to lessen your anger....this will effect your relationship.....

But if one of you will let your ego or coldness away and try to understand other and kneel down...means slid others fault or your own anger and try to get united you will be able to protect your relation and nothing can make you apart"yeji spoke....

All the couples heard her carefully and made your to remember this throughout their life.....

"Let's play the next game"yeo bin said....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it....

I hope you all will understand what I wrote because I don't understand what kind of stuff I had written.... actually I have some work and I wrote this I hurry... that's why it is small also....but I will do a double update today so don't worry....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author