681-690

Chapter 681. Original female lead

Weng Mei Jia's pregnancy really caused a sensation in Zhou Family.

When He Mian Mian called back, Lin Qing He reported the good news to her. After He Mian Mian hung up, she looked for Zhou Xuan.

She enviously announced that Eldest Sister-in-law was pregnant.

"En." Zhou Xuan nodded calmly.

His eldest brother was twenty-four this year. What's more, he and his eldest sister-in-law were married. It was normal to have a child.

He Mian Mian declared, "It would be great if we have one too."

When she said this, her eyes swept toward Zhou Xuan. Zhou Xuan became a little helpless: "It's not suitable for us to have a child right now."

He Mian Mian said: "Why not suitable? We have obtained the marriage certificate. Now we are the most legal couples. Even if there isn't any wedding banquet, it can actually be saved."

"I'm going on business trip this year. This trip will be very busy. I'm afraid that I won't have time to take care of you. Wait until my foundation is stable, then we can have it." Zhou Xuan coaxed.

Going out on business trip. When one arrive, those people there will form alliances. It won't be easy even when he was from the capital. That strong dragon can't beat the local snake phrase wasn't a joke. After all, people's base camp was there.

Naturally, he had go and spend effort and brain. Of course, people wouldn't overly make it difficult for him.

Still, it won't be easy. How can they have a child at this time?

He Mian Mian sighed and commented, "Seeing Mi Mi, I'm greedy for one. Now Eldest Sister-in-law is pregnant, while we can't have one."

"I thought you didn't want to be birth one so early." Zhou Xuan looked at her and said.

His wife couldn't be any more fashionable. What's more, she was also very self-conscious. She was a typical young heiress. Very playful. He felt her personality haven't settled yet.

Unexpectedly, she want to have a baby.

"That's because of you." He Mian Mian stated.

She loved her husband. She actually never thought that she would like a man this much. Because she loved him so much. What's more, she found his little sister cute. She had looked at him again and then looked at herself again. The baby birth by them definitely won't look bad.

So, she came up with this idea of giving birth to a fair jade, cute little dumpling?

Zhou Xuan was moved by her words. Because it was him, she wanted to give birth to one for him.

Because of feeling touched, He Mian Mian's legs trembled a little when she got home.

Back to Zhou Family's side. Lin Qing He had begun to prepare the clothes for the baby. But there was basically not much to prepare.

Because there were the baby clothes left by little Mi Mi. As for the diapers, they were all thrown away. It needed to be cut out again.

There were a thick piles of it. No shortage of clothes either. They were all made of good materials. They didn't need to buy new ones. These were enough to wear until about one year old.

Babies shouldn't be too constrained with the talk about boy and girl clothes. They don't understand anything. What Lin Qing He used to buy was all neutral. The ones that Zhou Qing Bai bought were colorful. This straight male aesthetic was simply terrifying.