UNEXPECTED TRUTH UNFOLD

Highly Unedited Chapter ⚠️

Vote Target - 90

**************************

Kashish look towards him and nodded her head. Vikram started narrating his past.

"Goyal family was one of the richest families in Australia when I completed my studies. I took over my family business, when I took the command of my family business I had only motto of my life was to make, Goyal Industry reach No.1 position and it happened too, my father was very happy due to my success, besides us and there was an industry called Singh Industry in Australia whose owner was Indian and the owner of that industry was also a very good friend of my father, So mom and dad wanted me to get married with his daughter Maya Singh, at that time I was at the pick of my career, I wanted to focus only on my business but I couldn't even able to say no to my mom and dad for this marriage, the only thing they ever wanted me to do to get settled with an Indian girl. Then I thought that one day I have to get married, so why not marry the girl of my parents' choice. And I said yes to this marriage and we got married, but after a few weeks of our marriage, mom and dad died in a plane crash". There was a said expression formed upon Vikram face when he remember about his parents death.

Vikram further continue "I was totally devastated after suddenly losing my parents but somehow I managed myself because I have to look after my family business which was my father's hardwork and in my sorrow I can't neglect it let go of my father's hardwork like that and moreover there was one more member my newly wedded wife and I have to look after her too. And just like that time passed, it had been 2 years since Maya and I got married, yet we both were not able to know each other well, We are poles apart but still try to adjust with each other at the initial time of our marriage Maya was fun loving care free and immature woman without any sense of responsibility while on the other side I was reserved type of person with lot's of responsibility to handle, Maya loved doing parties going to vacation always hanging out with friends but on the other side I don't have much friends nor I am party animal, I'm introvert even I always try to avoid business parties also I'm always more into work, this is where difference started I wanted Maya to behave like a mature woman and think from my prospective and she also wanted the same from me this is where our ego clashed, she's was stubborn towards her demand, so as I not wanted to ignore my work, We started to have arguments over small small things she always have problem that I never understand her and I also have same complaint with her. One thing is clear from both of sides that we don't love eachother we are just trying to adjust as husband and wife, she was always busy with her parties and vacations with friends and I was with my business we both was not able to give time to each other it's like we are ignoring eachother and leading the life the way we wanted then slowly slowly was so much distance between us that we could hardly talk to each other. Living under the same roof in the same room but like a stranger's living like this with no emotional attachment both of us were beginning to feel suffocated in this relationship" Vikram sigh saying this all.

Vikram - then also we tried very much to save our relationship, we decided to go to marriage counselor and finally we went to marriage counselor and the counselor suggested us to spend alone time with each other far away from this city, from friends, from work only we both spending time with eachother, so we decided to do that also we both went to switzerland to spend some alone time with eachother but then also after 3-4 months nothing change finally we get to know that we both are not compatible for eachother, how much we try we can't able to fit in each other life, we didn't fall in love with eachother so we both took the decisons that we should parts away in a positive note, we both decided to take divorce it's a mutual divorce with equal consent from both sides. I still remember What did Maya say to me when we were coming out of the family court.