NEW BEGINNING IN AADVAY & KASHISH LIFE

Start from the beginning

Aarya eyes twinkled listening Disney land name but again she thinks something and said "but papa All my friends are going to summer camp and I already promised them that I will also come to summer camp. And Mumma always says that the promise made to someone should not be broken.".

Kashish - absolutely correct bacha, and Aadvay What has happened to you?  Since Aarya has submitted her summer camp form, you are trying all possible way to make her not to go to summer camp indirectly?

Aadvay - because I don't want to stay away from my daughter that's why I don't want her to go to that stupid summer camp. (he finally blurted out the truth)

Kashish slap her own forehead "Aadvay it is only a matter of 3 weeks, then she will come back".

Aadvay - but Kashish.

Kashish - Aadvay summer camp is good for children, they get to learn new things and explore new places they also perform physical activities. Which is very beneficial for children. Now stop behaving like a kid and happily say all the best to your daughter for the summer camp.

Listening Kashish word's Aadvay look towards Aarya who's looking at him with puppy face like saying him she really wanted to go to the camp, Aadvay sigh and smile and extended his hands towards Aarya and she immediately get up from her chair and hug Aadvay tightly.

Aadvay kiss her forehead and says "papa will miss you Princess, take care of yourself bacha, and all the best and have fun, I love you" Saying this he again kiss her forehead.

Aarya - I love you too papa. (saying this she kiss Aadvay cheek)

While all the time Kashish is admiring the father-daughter duo lovingly. Kashish feel delighted seeing Aadvay love for Aarya and accepting her wholeheartedly knowing that she's Sahil's daughter whom he hated to his guts. but he never let his hate for Sahil overpowered his love for Aarya. Kashish smile seeing her small happy family and pray inside her heart always to keep her family happy.

After breakfast trio left for Aarya school to drop her.

After dropping Aarya at her school for summer camp and waiting for her bus to left from school, when they both are coming back to Mansion. When Kashish saw something at the market place and said.

Kashish - Aadvay stop the car.

Aadvay while immediately apply the brake asked "what happened Kashish?"

Kashish - Aadvay look at there they are selling fresh carrots, wait for some minutes I will be back after buying it.

Aadvay - no you are not going outside of the car the sun is scorching today, you are not going anywhere, we will go straight home, I will tell any of the servant, he will go and buy from the market.

Kashish - Aadvay please na, We will go home and then tell someone that he will come to the market and then buy the carrots and come back home, how much time and energy will it be waste, it is better to buy it now, it will take only a few minutes. Please na

Aadvay - ok let's go.

After parking the car, both Kashish and Aadvay get out of the car and move towards the vegetable stall.
Kashish get busy in picking the fresh carrots from the cart and Aadvay is standing next to her and watching her with a smile. Just then Aadvay's phone rings, When he receives it, he is not able to hear properly because of the noise in the market place. Then Kashish says.

Kashish - Aadvay you go to the car and talk it's too noisy here.

Aadvay - Kashish I can't leave you alone here.

Kashish - off hoo Aadvay I am in the market, not in Kumbh mela so that I will get lost, go and talk, it may be an important call.

(Kumbh mela - the festival of the sacred Pitcher is the largest peaceful congregation of pilgrims on earth, during which participants bathe or take a dip in a sacred river.)

Aadvay nodded his head and went to his car and started talking with the caller. But his eyes are only at his Kashish while talking in the call. It was scorching sun and due to lot's of crowd Kashish started feeling suffocation and her head started spinning, when Aadvay saw that Kashish is holding her head and little trembling in her place and about to fall down he immediately run towards her but before Aadvay reach near Kashish someone else hold Kashish before her body touch the ground.

Woman - Kashish betiya, Kashish betiya what happened to you? (she asked while pating her cheeks)

(Betiya - daughter)

"Kashish Kashish what happened to you suddenly?" Aadvay asked in a horrified voice while taking Kashish in his embrace from that woman

Kashish - yaa Aadvay I'm fine, I was just a little dizzy.

Aadvay - little dizzy?, you were about to fall on the ground, I told you that there's scorching, the weather is too hot I will send a servant to bring the vegetables, but no you want to do all the work by yourself. Now let's go to the doctor.

Kashish - I'm fine Aadvay, there's no need to go to the doctor.

Then only Kashish look towards the woman who save her from falling on the ground and happily exclaimed "Ketki kaki you here?"

(Kaki - Aunty)

To be continued..........

!!That's all for today!!

So now tell me How was the chapter Guys? I hope you all liked it.

Do vote and comments and if possible share with your friends too.

Do also check out my new book "Don't I deserve a little bit of love"