chapter 8

I can't believe that I'm at chapter 8 already it feels like yesterday when I started it ( 23.8.2022) TW: ED
Enjoy the chapter ♡

Tarrence POV:

I was woken up by soft strokes on the sides and gentle whispers of my name.
I leaned into the warmth, not wanting to wake up

A chuckle shook me up now. I was fully awake.

"Good morning, sleepy head. We need to go, it's been 40 minutes. "

"Uhm... yeah, right, " a crimson red Blush spread across my cheeks.
I stood up and looked away a bit. Letting the memories from before soke in. I yawned again, clearly not satisfied with the 40-minute nap.

"Don't worry, I asked Mr Southern if you can sleep in detention, and he said yes." Valentine stood up as well and got grabbed the things on the counter.

"How did you ask him? we were leaning on the door, and I didn't feel you were moving. "

"Texted him." he took our a little transparent box and gave it to me

"I told you that I brought you your favorite cake." he shyly looked away

This made all my questions disappear and new ones appeared.

"Uhm, thank you. I'm not hungry right now. I'll eat it later. " I'm grateful for the gift, but I can't eat in front of most people. It feels so wrong, and I feel like I'm overeating, and it makes me uncomfortable.
Of course, Conner is the only exception to that, too.

"FFineeee, but can you at least try it, I promise you'll like it." Valentine really wanted to eat in front of him?

"Maybe later I really can't eat right now. I'm not hungry at all. "

He finally let it be and walked to the door. *shit* I mumbled out
"What's wrong ?" Valentine asked

" My hair is still wett. I forgot to dry it ."
I let out a heavy sigh and cupped my face with my hands. I shouldn't have slept now, and wasted my time. I thought to myself

" I can't go out with wet hair. I'll get sick, and it's just embarrassing. "
" Alright, give me a second." he took out his phone and typed in something

After a minute, soft music started playing. " I didn't know you listened to the strawberry guy I love, Mrs Magic, " I smiled. He knows how to make me smile.

He gently took my hand and led me to the blow dryer. Until I stood under it. My face once again filled with embarrassment. my tummy started feeling silly.

"It's ok. I can do it myself." I turned to look at the white wall

"No, I'll do it." he left no space to argue he turned the switch on. Warm air started, shooting from above my head.
He started stroking and rubbing my head comfortably. I unconsciously leaned into his touch. After a while
I noticed he stopped moving his hand  I looked up into his deep eyes. Only then did I notice how close his face was to mine.
I cleared my throat and looked away. "What's wrong ?" I asked, embarrassed

"Nothin  sorry I zoned out,"

***

I couldn't sleep in detention, so I just scribbled little figures I saw around me.
"Alright, you're dismissed. You can go,"
Mr. Southern said.
I quickly packed up and went to my locker with Valentine behind me.
"Want me to drive you again,  to the cafe, right ?" He asked

"Uhmm yeah, I'd appreciate it, but don't you have work to do? " I asked
Actually, it was kinda fun driving around with Valentine again, especially when we listened to music