He wanted to go comfort her but Junseo stopped him.

" Go to your room. I'll take to you later "

Hyunwoo protested but Junseo shot him a death stare. He gave up and went to his room while Junseo brought Ryu to have some water.

" Sis, I want you to look at me and take a deep breath, okay? "

They both took a deep breath and exhaled. They repeated it for several of times until Ryu calmed down.

" Thank you, oppa "

" No problem, kiddo. Anything for my little sis "

Ryu smiled, she got up and hugged her brother. Junseo hugged back, Ryu leaned in and whispered something in her brother's ears.

'Instead of scolding him, can I go talk to him? " 

They broke the hug and Ryu looked at her brother with pouty eyes. Junseo was hesitant since Hyunwoo made her cry but if the little bee was ready then he wouldn't stop her.

" Alright but if you come back crying, I won't stop myself, okay? "

The girl smiled and ran up to her brother's room. She knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. Ryu turned the knob and walked into her brother's room.

Hyunwoo was on his back, staring at the ceiling. Ryu gave a sheepish smile and sat at the foot of the bed. 

" Oppa " 

" Wae "

"  I forgive you " 

" Really?! " 

Hyunwoo sat up in excitement, he was so scared that Junseo might beat his ass to a pulp. He hugged his sister and couldn't thank her enough. 

" Thank you, princess!! I promise I'll never mention that bitch's name to you ever again!! " 

Ryu just laughed and patted her brother's head as they broke the hug. After making up, they all had dinner and Junseo and Ryu drove Yooin to her house. 

" Thank you for today, Innie! " 

" Nothing for my bestie! "

" I'll see you tomorrow? " 

" Yeah, bye and tell your brother thanks for the ride " 

" Mhm. Bye! " 

They waved at each other as Junseo pulled out the driveway and drove back home. Ryu just looked out the window on the way back.

" How long will you be staying for holiday? " 

" I'll be back to schedules on Monday " 

" Really? That soon? " 

" I'm sorry " 

" It's okay but I'll miss you both " 

" But Ryo noona will be back " 

" Yeah but she has to work at the cafe too " 

" Isn't Sora noona working there? " 

" Yeah but as the boss, she needs to come into work " 

" I get it " 

" Don't forget me when your on your tour, oppa " 

" Of course, I won't. Neither of us forgets you, you'll always be our princess " 

Ryu looked at her brother and smiled. 

" Thank you, oppa " 

" No problem "