𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑/𝟑 (𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐔)

Start from the beginning

— O-oh. I see... well, I know one such frog. Ya say yer her old friend, huh? Well, follow me, — he stepped out of his stand and beckoned to you with his hand. And you followed him.

In the end, he led you to a certain house, which was quite far from the center of Wartwood. You noticed the sign with the letter "P." You stepped closer, and he opened the door.

— Lily, I'm home!

— Already so soon? — you heard... a familiar voice.

— Ya see... there's someone here who wants to see ya. Yer old friend.

The frog stepped back, letting you in. When you went into the middle of the room, you saw near the fireplace... Leif.

— Leif? — you asked in surprise that you finally found her and took off your cloak.

— [Y/n]? — she was also shocked to see you.

— Mom, who is this? — came a young voice. Turning around, you saw two young frogs. One was orange with blond hair, and the other was an exact copy of Leif. Only the skin was slightly darker.

— [Y/n]... I can't believe I see you again..! — Leif said in a whisper as she approached you, eventually falling at your feet. You heard her sobs.

— Hey, hey, it's okay, Leif. No need to cry, — you leaned over to stroke her head.

— I guess you already know everything. I am so sorry...

— Do not blame yourself. What you did... it was right.

— What about Drias? Barrel? — she looked up at you with tearful blue eyes, — Ever since I... left... I was afraid to come back... what happened when I left?

— Well... we had a quarrel. I mean, Barrel and I had a quarrel with Andrias. He... was furious. And... we ran away.

— I'm sorry... that it all happened... because of me...

— Again, Leif, don't blame yourself.

Now, her, apparently, husband approached her and helped her up.

— Lily, what are ya two talking about?

— It's... it's just bad memories of the past, don't worry, — she wiped away her tears, — I'm so glad to see you again, [Y/n].

— Yeah, me too. You know, I think I'll go.

— What?! Already? But we just met!

— It's just... — you looked back at Leif's children, — I think I'll just get in your way.

— No, you won't. In fact, you can stay here with us!

— WHAT?!

— What?

— What..?

Apparently, Leif said this in a fit of... joy? Sadness from the imminent parting?

— Oh yeah? And where will I live then? And anyway, don't you think I'll... interfere with your family? I saw a barn not far from you... I can stay there.

***

And now you lived in a huge red bar. And god, Leif/Lily was crazy to have you back with her. She often fed you, was near you, asked questions, and constantly touched you to make sure you were real. This went on for several days. As for the questions... you had to tell her everything in detail. About Barrel's exile, about your little fight with Andrias... you didn't return to that topic again. She was glad that at least Barrel was alive and well. Until one moment.

A toad-postman came to Wartwood from the village where Barrel was. You were intrigued and scared at the same time. Was this letter good or bad? At that time, you were at the Plantars' (new last name for Leif) house, reading a book to Lily's daughter.