Chapter 7

Naeun woke up sandwiched in a bed with Joon on her right and Lee know on her left. She couldn't remember how she got there. She couldn't remember much of the previous night at all. All she knew was she drank too much and she kissed Lee know  willingly. A very lethal combination.

Naeun sat up between the two boys and saw Changbin and Innie in the other hotel bed in the room with Hyunjin passed out on the couch. And Sejin and the rest of the boys weren't anywhere in sight.

She quietly and carefully scooted herself off the end of the bed, trying her best to not wake up either of the guys next to her. Once her feet hit the floor, she tip-toed to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She couldn't even see very well, her vision was so hazy. She looked like hell and she was literally fighting with her own mind to remember what happened after the fireworks.

She turned on the sink faucet, splashing water on her face to try and wake herself up a little bit. She had no idea what hotel room was supposed to be hers. She had no idea where her luggage was. She had no idea where the buses even were. She felt so lost.

Breaking her from her frantic thoughts, was a quiet knock on the bathroom door. Naeun froze instantly staring at the back of the closed door.

"Naeun?" She heard Lee know through the door.

Her heart sped up at the sound of his voice and a part of her was hoping he was drunk enough to forget the whole night too – to forget they made out against the side of the bathroom at the carnival .

She slowly pulled open the door, as her eyes washed over him. She couldn't deny that he held so many attractive qualities in the morning – from his tousled hair to his sleepy eyes, even the croak in his deep voice was sexy.

"How are you doing?" He smirked at her. She bit her lip and shook her head as she closed her eyes momentarily.

"That bad? You're not going to vomit are you?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"No. I just... I... I don't remember last night," she told him.

"At all?" He asked.

"At all," she repeated, exaggerating a bit.

"What's the last thing you do remember?" He asked.

"Uh... drinking at that bar thingy," she lied.

"You don't remember the fireworks?" He asked, looking slightly disappointed.

"No," she told him, barely remembering paying attention to them. She mainly just remembered the sound of them, the booming and rumbling in her chest as her tongue was down Lee know's throat.

"You don't remember us taking a walk?" He asked carefully.

She bit her lip and shook her head 'no'. His face fell even more and she knew why – because of the kiss. Because she just lied to him and told him she didn't remember the kiss. But she was in no position to reminisce with him about something like that – something that could get her fired.

"Oh," he said taking a step back.

"I... how did we even get here?" she asked him.

"A cab," he said quietly.

"Oh." She nodded. Now that was something she actually didn't remember. It was all a little hazy once she and Lee know met back up with the group.

"Um, I... I don't know which room is supposed to be mine," she told him awkwardly.

Naeun watched as he dug his hand into the back pocket of his dark skinny jeans and revealed a plastic key card.

"One-eleven," he said handing it to her.