"We good Ky," I replied and this is when her eyes flickered up to mine.

Always loved her big ass eyes.

"I missed you," she mumbled.

Can't lie and say I ain't thought about her but that wasn't a route I was willing to go down.

"Yeah, well if thats it," I trailed on.

She sighed but nodded her head as stood up and pulled up her leggings.

Her little shape was cute.

"Okay then," she showed herself out of room.

But moments later, my mama busted in.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IMAAN WAS MOLESTED?"

Her voice boomed throughout the house.

( TBC )

$$$

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

"Salem please, I need a doctor." I spoke as I held onto the gash on my head.

Literally was dripping so much blood, I was starting to lose sight in my left eye.

"Shut the fuck, you can bleed out and die for all I care," he responded matter- of factly.

I didn't cry, I just slowly stood up dragging my ankle.

He broke it.

I haven't been to a hospital or nun, he was just in here beating my ass.

I tried calling Kas multiple times hoping he could help me but he declined my calls.

Salem realized who I had been calling and shattered my phone into a million pieces and punched me in my mouth right after.

Busted my lip immediately.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't defend myself.

Salem never got this bad, or been this angry before.

But I guess I really fucked up when I told him the baby wasn't his.

I'd say he'd kill me and at this rate, he probably would.

I could feel Salem's eye's on me as I made my way to our room bathroom.

I slowly sat down on the toilet seat and tore my tshirt, wrapping my head up as tightly as I could.

I had to stop this bleeding, I was getting dizzy and everything.

There was bruising and everything on my arms, down my neck, my whole body was covered in bruises.

He was giving me nun but body shots at one point.

Got so bad I was coughing up blood.

I should've stayed with Kas.

"Salem," I called his name.