Before

-Cassie, 20 years old-

"John, I'm doing this and you can't stop me!" I yell from across the room. John grits his teeth, "And why not?! I don't want you to go to college and have this job!" I throw my hands in the air, "I'm doing this for my mother. I'm still hunting and I'm still marrying Dean. End of Discussion!" John looks at me for a little bit, "Are you sure this is what you want?"  I sigh, "Yes, John. I want to do this. Not only for my mom but for me too. I know Dean and Sam don't get the same experience, but I'm doing this with or without your approval." John sighed and smiled, "You've always been a stubborn woman." I smirk, "I tried stabbing you." John chuckled, "You've got fire, Hope. Never lose it. I'm glad you're becoming my daughter-in-law." I smile and John hugs me.

-Two weeks later-

I scream and run into Bobby's living room where everyone is sitting, "I got accepted!" Dean grins and picks me up, hugging me, "Congrats Cassie!" Bobby grinned, "So where are you going?"

I kept reading through the acceptance letter, "I'm going to George Mason Uni in Virginia!" Dean hugged me again and swung me around, "I'll drive you out there. Set you up in your apartment. I'll help you with everything. I'll-" Bobby chuckled, "Boy help her pack and stop chattering!" Dean cheered and tugged me into our room to pack.

-At George Mason University. Cassie's Apartment-

"Alright. You're all settled in. Are you sure you can do this? I don't doubt you, but I want to make sure," Dean asked, kissing my forehead. I nodded and smiles, "I can do this baby. I will call everyday to talk after classes to work on the wedding with you. I promise." Dean smiled, "And no boys in your apartment while I'm gone young lady. I mean it." 

I smirk, "If you say so daddy." Dean growled at me and kissed me, only to find the door slammed open. "Dean, could you not christen the room? She just got here!" Bobby comes barging in with John. Dean launches himself away from me and I cackle. 

John comes over and hugs me, "I know you've looked at all your classes and you'll graduate 2 months before your wedding. Don't worry about hunting, Hope. I know I don't support Sam going to college because of what we go through. Mary was killed by a demon and I know that Dean and Sam might be targeted, but you have fire in you Cassie. I know that you won't forget what is in the dark. Promise me something. Never forget us. I don't want Dean heartbroken." 

I snorted, "You think I would forget the love of my life? You guys are my family. I won't forget you guys and I'll call everyday to check in," I hugged John back and waved the three of them goodbye. 

I sigh and look around the apartment, "Okay, Cassie. These next four years will be difficult, but you can graduate! Let's do this!