Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)

Start from the beginning

You sigh in frustration, "I know I dumped her without warning -."

Yoko interrupts, shocked, "YOU GHOSTED WEDNESDAY?!"

You stammer over your thoughts at the interruption, "Yoko, yes, now please!"

She mumbles something inaudible. Thing points as if he has caught you in something, he turns away from you. The appendage flicks his finger at the floor beneath him in disappointment.

"Thing," Thing faces you, "you know I did what I had to do."

The hand taps its fingertips as if it's thinking. Thing points at you before gesturing a series of swift movements.

"What?! You can't unfriend me because of that!" You furrow your brows in disapproval and disbelief as the hand goes on, "I don't want to talk to her, Thing, I can't be around her!"

Your eyes follow the movement of the hand frantically, "So you're going to leave me here? Come on, this is petty! At least help Yoko!"

"PLEASE." your roommate shouts.

You try to level with the appendage, "Remember when Wednesday tried to lock you away in the drawer and I talked her down? You would've never saw the sun again if I didn't help." Thing fans you away before returning to his usual stance.

You give up. Screw it.

"Shut the blinds or I will swallow what's left of you whole." You gave the hand a death glare as you flashed your fangs. In a fit of rage, you swipe at him, but the sunlight and your burns sends you retreating just as fast. Thing prances under the sun's rays in a boastful manner, before plopping on his wrist shooting a bird at you.

"Oh, fuck you too!" You whisper-spat as the hand messily scurried away, as if it were laughing. You shook your head in defeat, huffing and retracting your fangs.

A few minutes pass.

"Someone is coming!" Yoko shouts from the bathroom, "I hear footsteps and I smell flowers," she sniffs twice, "roses? Maybe it's Thornhill!"

You focus your supernatural hearing, narrowing on the slow, controlled steps that are approaching. You sniff and your nose begins to twitch - the smell of freshly bloomed roses floods your senses. You inhale deeply: you have an idea who is coming, and it's not Thornhill. She usually reeks of mulch from all the gardening.

Confirmation of your suspect would be a particular fruit. With all the glucose it laced the person's blood with, it's not hard to miss. You sniff, focusing your nose on the more refined aroma the person may have exuded, then there it was: the smell of the ripest black berries hits your nostrils. They flare in response. Your eyes turned a deep gold as your jaw drops in ecstasy, or maybe because it was triggering. Your mouth waters, and you lick your lips at the scent.

The dorm door swings open, keys are heard dangling from the knob. You shift further under the bed, hoping she doesn't see you. A set of black, platform converse invades the room. The wearer is heard swiftly shutting the blinds and closing the curtains. The dorm light is turned on.

"Thank god you're here, I was almost a mound of ashes!" Yoko chuckles as she swings the bathroom door open. Her smile was on until she's met with the default disengaged emote of one, Wednesday Addams. The short, raven-haired girl stood silently with a cup holder that carried two foam cups.

"Wednesday," Yoko froze, pale in the face.

You pinched your nose quietly. The amount of blood in the room was kind of overwhelming, there was surely more than just Wednesday right now.

"Yoko." Wednesday tilts her head before continuing, "Here's some fresh blood for your burns. Sixteen ounces drained mercilessly from a healthy swine in town. Consider it an apology from Thing and I. Your roommate told me you preferred O type, is that correct?" Wednesday takes a cup and holds it out for Yoko to grab.