Rules/Forms

Rules

1. You must be respectful to each other. That should be known but I'll say it anyways.
2. Be an active reader, it'll encourage me to continue writing your character.
3. You MUST add this to a reading list, I will put updates on my mb but also in the book so you'll be notified even if you aren't following me. Share this on your mb to spread the word.
4. Get in the mindset of your character, who was likely born and raised in a world where zombies are real.
5: Have fun making your character!

You may reserve a role, you may have multiple characters, but you can only reserve one role at a time.
I will give a month deadline, even after accepting your character I may ask questions later on so I can portray the characters as accurately as I can.

Teams

Team One
1(Taken)
2(Taken by avarageghost)
3(Reserved by gothambbygirl)

Team Two
1(Reserved by gothambbygirl)
2(open)
3(open)

Team Three
1(Taken)
2(Reserved by  imeowmeow654)
3(open)

Production
More roles may open up later in the story of needed

Host (open)

Form
Name:(full name, Nick names)
Age+Birthday: (18+)
Gender/pronouns:
Sexuality:
Height:
Faceclaim:
Personality:(a paragraph or two, anything less than a paragraph and I may not accept the character strictly because it'll be difficult for me to write them)
Clothing style:(casual attire, when they do interviews,they can be the same style but if that aren't please describe what they would wear)
Family&Friends:(alive and dead)
Backstory:(if your character is under the age of 75, they would not have been around for the outbreak. You're character can have been lost in abandoned cities while they moved or something along those lines)
Likes:(5 or more)
Dislikes(5 or more)
Fears:(4 or more, 2 major and 2 minor)
Dreams/future plans:(2-3)
Music: (fav song and genre, intro song)
Speech pattern+quotes:
Other:(anything else you'd like me to know about your character)

Questions here

Blank form here

Apply here