14

Eirwen POV
━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

After Eirwen's brother shuts the door close, I can finally rest my head on the couch. Resting my both soul and brain, it was already exhausted early in the morning till evening.

But at least, Little Vincent came.
I was rather glad that he came to visit, If it wasn't for him I might die from both exhaustion and heart attack.

I sighed out, Then suddenly I gazed at the top of the Ceiling lightly, everything I did was all in vain, I don't know if they said it was true that I might have ended up get thrown away in the so called snow deserted land where there's both Beast and danger waving at me, when I arrived.

"...Hayst...this wasn't in the book I read before."

" What book? " Someone suddenly asked, which quickly get my attention and look whoever it was.

Who is it?! I thought I was all alone in my room!?

I gaze at the person in the corner, It was Kate standing there silently gazing at me with her confusing eyes.

I didn't even get to notice her presence, I thought I was alone in my room because she was so silent that I ended up getting my character out of place dammit..!

I lightly gulped and awkwardly laugh at my biggest and huge mistake. Stupid mouth why can't you just shut up!

" Haha... The book that I read yesterday, I was confused why there were a lot of Huge plot twists in that book! It was very flusterating " I lightly chuckled, while I see Kate gazing at me even more. It feels like she doesn't even believe me.

Oh my GOD Just believe me!!

She stared at me for a minute. which form a cold sweats in my Forehead.

She lightly smiled, " is that so. I hope it didn't turned out very bad Young master. " She continued, " should I pour you some tea? "

I can't really read what my maid is really thinking in her mind. She's so damn scary and beautiful at the same time. Is this called red and green flag at the same time?!

" U-uhm... Yes, thank you. " I lightly mumbled.

" Alright, Young master. I'll be back soon. " She elegantly bowed her head as a sign of respect, and left the room. Leaving me all alone again inside the cold and heavy atmosphere that was forming In my chamber.

This is so tragic...

I flusteredly scratching my hair, I was both embarrassed and out of character a moment ago. I thought no one is in here... Dammit I shouldn't let my guard down.

I gain my relax and composure and let out a light cough.

" Let's just move on with it. " I said trying to regain my cool. As I was busy tending myself. A sudden light appeared in front of me, I shouldn't be afraid since I already know it's that young little fella.

" Jing... How's your day been going? " I raise my both hands toward him as I lightly rub it's warm light at my bare thumb.

It's indeed very small, but this little light cannot be underestimated since it holds everything that's very important and precious to me.