🌫 Chapter 7 🌫

Eirwen POV

I place my arms on the desk as I made my hand as a pillow, even though it's uncomfortable, when I tried sitting up it really hurts like hell because of my sore back and neck.

I sighed deeply, one thing I notice is that Kurt, he started warming up to me, like. talking and acting like were very close even through i still consider him as a red flag because of the future.

But He really does like to talk even though I only give him some small responses... He's rather a talkative young child. Well, it's normal for a child to be communicative.

He's my first friend or first danger flag that recently got stitch behind my back like very tightly. so Its rather better to cherish him a bit, or i might just ignore him later on.

Because i know sooner or later he would grown tired of me, that's how human works and that would never be gone.

The class already started but I just put a large book to cover myself while dozing off from my own desk without my Teacher realizing it.

I do listen as well, It's just that it's English, I'm already fluent with it, And Kurt who always peeking at me; What's his problem?
He then widely smiles at me. Which startled me; really what's wrong with him?

The class proceed until the bell rang, it's time for lunchtime.

----------------------

I just stayed at my desk, I have no problem since I have my lunch with me. I rather not want anyone to bother me going to the cafeteria, it's already a huge commotion when they see my bandage cheek.

I touched my cheek as i can still felt a stinging pain on it.

" Eirwen, I'll be back to buy some food, and... Can I eat with you? " Kurt said while looking away, twirling his fingers in his back. And His ears were red, expecting to hear my response. Even through his cute but arent you being too close right now??

Aren't you even aware of my own reputation young kid??

' Wow... Is he embarrassed? ' I thought while smiling, I then responded " sure, you can eat with me, Kurt "

His face brightens as he runs outside, heading toward the cafeteria to buy some food, his expression clearly be seen like he wanted to buy the entire food in the cafeteria.. i hope he doesn't...

I just softly laugh at his sudden actions, but this little puppy is surely fascinating and weird as well... Clearly his a child with innocence but sooner or later that personality will be gone.

Jing landed at my pale nose as his glowing wings flapping with his dust flow from the air.

It's literally sparkling.

" you wanted me to sing that bad? "

His wings flapped together as a yes
Well, it's been so long that I haven't sung.
Maybe I can try for a bit since Kurt will be back an hour.

Or more than that hour?

I stood up and stretch my own arms up and body. And breathe in and out.

" Let's do it " i let out my confident tune and smile.

------------------

°•Third-person POV•°

The melody that Eirwen sing out, Occupied the whole empty class°

The whole room became warm as he sang out from his heart content, It's been so long, He misses this feeling.

Eirwen's figure in the front we're slowly brightening up, and some butterflies started appearing and was glowing, it started flying around him that made it more magical,