𝑺𝑵𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑰𝑵' 𝑶𝑼𝑻 ➛ 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑰

Start from the beginning

"Okkk lemme go set up the main camera" I say grabbin the camera and cuttin it .

joggin up the stairs to my room I peaked through the door to see Ethan still asleep turnin the camera back on that was in my hand i tiptoed in the room settin it up .

"so y'all ima make some noise so y'all know he can wake" i whispered and thumbs the camera up after I was and went in the walk in closet in my room .

I moved stuff around that was kinda loud .. I even let one of my big purses fall on the ground ,
peaking out there he was still fast asleep .

I looked around seeing something that was loud enough.. which were heels so I grabbed it heels and dropped them on the floor and walked out the closet walkin hard .

and finally I heard him groan I looked at him to see him waking up as he was rubbing his eyes and stretching and sat up lookin at me .

He blinked a couple of times and looked me up and down "where u goin.." he asked with a yawn inferring with his words .

"Uh .. I'm going to the store right quick" I said noddin with my lie as if it was true he kinda looked confused and scratched his head ..

"In dat" he pointed at my outfit which I looked down at and
Looked back up at him and nodded "it's just a lil fit I just threw on" I tell him shrugging turnin around on my black heels

"Woah .. I must be seeing things" he mumbled rubbing his hands down his face "Yeahh that's true u might be seeing things maybe this is a dream just go back to sleep" I said turnin back around .

Walking over to him I pushed him back on the bed gently and closed his eyes but he grabbed my hand , "u lyin .. u tryna sneak out or sun shit" he said mugging me , he sat back up I looked at him with a nervous face .

I cracked into a smile and laughed "boyyy youss a crazyy ass nigga if u think I'm finna sneak out" I said waving my hand up and down .

"U right.. I gotta be seeing things forreal" he said rubbing down his face again but when he got done he seen me by the door opening it "nahh that's crazy teleported this forreal a dream" he said as he quickly got up "yup it's all just a dream just go back to sleep" I said trying not to laugh at him .

He stopped for moment before his eyes slowly meet mines he looked at him like I was a dumbass , "the fuck you tellin me to go back to sleep for if I'm already sleep" he asked pointin at me and squinting his eyes .

I was speechless but I fixed my face and rolled my eyes "askin to many questions go get back in bed" .. "nah cause you be thinkin I'm mad stupid" Ethan said squinting eyes more .

"What are u talkin about you know I know that your not so" I asked rolling my neck out confused , "what u gotta attitude for and u tryna sneak out" he asked , I sighed .

"Yo stop playin with me" he said walkin over to stand infront of me which made me push him back "

"Nobody is fuckin playin and nobody is sneakin out" i said muggin him "nahh where we going" he asked which caught me off guard a lil "we .. there shouldn't be a we in that sentence but I mean ok" I said makin a face which he smacked his lips at .

"wassup u playin w me like forreal" he asked makin direct eye contact with me which made me almost say fuck the prank .. but I didn't .

"Aii so now nobody got answers to my question pff" he asked catchin a attitude with me , he grabbed my neck and made my head go up .

"Ima ask you again , where are u going" he asked as I struggled to take his hand off my face which didn't work since everytime I would try he would just turn it back his way .