𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

𝑱𝑬𝑺𝑳𝒀𝑬𝑵𝑬 𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻 

𝑱𝑬𝑺𝑳𝒀𝑬𝑵𝑬
𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻 

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ 𝘐 𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘋 hella hard as I noticed it was morning but not your typical "heyyy" or "good morning"

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ 𝘐 𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘋 hella hard as I noticed it was morning but not your typical "heyyy" or "good morning" .

it was MFF CHRISTMAS!! I was happy as hell once I woke up, as I tried to get up from the bed I felt something on my waist which was a Hand .

I kinda was scared I dead forgot I slept over here , I tried to get his hand off of me but all he did was groan and tightened his hand around me ..

"Wait five more mins" he lowly said and I nodded since I was in a good mood , I laid back down with getting on my phone .

𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Justin the five mins is up" I say shakin him which he opens his eyes just to close dem again "five mo- No u said dat already" I cut him off .

"Besides I gotta use the bathroom " I tell him he looked me dead in the eyes before removing his arm from around me .

"Thanks boo" i say and walk to the bathroom , doing stuff u do in the bathroom .. morning twerk , brushing my teeth , admiring myself .. and etc

When I was finally done in there I ran into my closet getting the cute Christmas pajamas that I secretly got for me and Justin ..

I quickly changed into mines it was comfortable I liked it .. so Justin has to like it to

"Baeeeee guess what I got for the both of us" I drag out as I walked out the closet with his suit behind me but when I looked at him he was still asleep ..

I sighed and jump on the bed and shook him .. this nigga didn't wake up this time , I smacked his face not hard but it made him jump up .

"Bro the fuck you just do that shit for" he asked rubbing his eyes and touching his cheek "Ian even do nun to you , u buggin" I said as he just straight faced me I just gave him a wide smile ..