𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 ☛ 𝐃𝐃

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒
𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 covers scared as I was watchin a murder case that was based on a true story by myself .. at night it spooked me and the note that was very important.

'Don't open the door when home alone at dark'

Now it's was a 50/50 chance of being a murder knocking on my door right now but it can always happen.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard knocks on door "oh fuck no" I whispered as it was already dark and it loud ass knocks on my door.

I got up from my bed and went close to my door opening it, but closed it until they started knocking again so peeked out my door mad at myself for turning off all the lights.

"What if I trip.." I thought to myself I tiptoed to the kitchen grabbing a knife just incase it's a murdered, I heard a noise and ran back up to room shaking my head.

"They tripping if they think I'm finna go down there" i said but I heard my name being called "nah and the know my name I'm dyinggg, I repent for all my sins father" I say as I walked back down and looked out the peep hole.

Seeing several niggas in black .. 'nooo they must be a gang' I shook my head and walked away from the door but stopping in my tracks but the person behind the door.

"YO PARIS OPEN THIS DOOR NIGGA" th person said but he sounded familiar so I walked back to the Peep seeing it was Justin so I opened the door.

"U spooked the fuck outta me I thought I was finna die" I said looking behind him seeing Ethan and Darrian "nah but should've put that forehead in the peel hole I would've know it was you" I said and he just straight faced me all I did was laugh with EthaN Nd Darrian.