Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ Vᴇɴᴛɪ x ɴʙ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Playlist: You Finally see Venti's other side..

You woke up to see an Anemo forcefield surrounding you it looked like the ones that were spread all across Teyvat, the ones with the chest inside

You woke up to see an Anemo forcefield surrounding you it looked like the ones that were spread all across Teyvat, the ones with the chest inside. You tried to touch it hoping it would disappear, unfortunately it did the exact opposite and left you with an injured hand as you hissed at the pain.

You then heard footsteps behind you, you turned around to see your best friend through out of all Teyvat, Venti. You ran towards him hugging him while you started to feel tears staining your cheeks, Venti hugged back and patted your head while smiling.

"V-venti I'm so glad your here! You can use your Anemo powers to get us out of here! And then we can find out who trapped us here." You said panicking, but to your surprise Venti only laughed.

"Trapped? Us? Pffftt Y/n~ you silly Windblume... the only person trapped here is you!" He said laughing again but this time his laughed felt more...creepy...

You backed up in fear feeling it starting to build up inside you, It was until you were centimetres away from the Anemo forcefield did Venti take the chance to wrap one of his arms around your waist and the other hand lifting your chin up making you look at him directly.

"Y/n my dear windblume~ You know that I love you oh so so so much...right?" Venti said caressing your cheek with his thumb, you felt yourself tremble as he kissed you passionately but you pulled away from him.

"W-why...? The V-venti I know would never do this." You said while he chuckled slightly hearing that.

"Aw..my dear windblume~ You don't know how dangerous the world is do you...I'll tell you what, not even Monstadt! The city of freedom will be safe! The place has Treasure hoarders and Fatui all around it. No place in Teyvat will ever be safe! But that's why your here~ For one nobody else will take you away from me... and for two~ Other than me nobody else can get rid of this Force field, I made it with the craziest winds I could ever summon...it drained me but it was all worth it! Don't worry...if your good then maybe I can take you outside and go stargazing with me my dear windblume! Oh I can't wait! Especially since I will destroy Monstadt when the sun rises you will be safe!"

"What.. do you mean...destroy Monstadt.."

"Well...other than you everybody has called me useless...weak..a drunk bard...whatever.. and I'm tired of it! It's time for the all great Barbatos to rise! After Monstadt is wiped out of existence i'll build a new city! I better and MUCH safer one! For the both of us! Then I won't be the weakest out of the 7 Archons...I'll become stronger...stronger so I can protect you...that's a promise windblume~"

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑒~ 𝑒ℎ𝑒~"