𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Playlist: Destroying Khaenri'ah with Barbatos and Morax

M/n sat on a small hill near by looking down at the sea of fire, burning away the place called Khaenri'ah

M/n sat on a small hill near by looking down at the sea of fire, burning away the place called Khaenri'ah... the same place he would like to stop by and observe what the civilians were doing.

As the Archon of Time, the scene he saw made him feel like time slowed down.

He remembered the morning meeting the archons had with Celestia announcing that Khaenri'ah is to be destroyed as it was seen as a threat since it was a powerful empire with no Archon leading it, you remember protesting against the plan in hopes to help defend the city by offering to be the Archon of Khaenri'ah even though you do not like ruling cities for there were too much responsibilities to your liking.

"M/n I understand that you are attached to the city but Khaenri'ah is a massive threat and it must be destroyed wether you are their Archon or not." Celestia said to him in a monotone voice,

M/n lowered his head while sitting down trying to prevent his tears from falling knowing that one of his favourite places were about to be destroyed and wiped out of existence, he stayed still in his seat while feeling sadden gazes from two respective archons while Celestia told the rest of the Archons to get ready as Khaenri'ah was to be destroyed when the sun rises.

-flash back ends-

M/n felt a light breeze brushing through his messy hair, he turned around when he felt the familiar presence of Barbatos and Morax standing behind him.

"Are you okay M/n ?" Barbatos asked as M/n felt tears staining his cheeks,

Barbatos flew over to hug him while Morax walked over placing a hand on his shoulder,

"Oh M/n..." Barbatos cupped M/n's face wiping the tears away before kissing his forehead,

"I know you loved this city dearly my love, you don't have to help us if you don't want to, we won't force you." Morax said.

M/n shook his head and stood up to turn around and face the Anemo and Geo Archon.

"The faster this ends...the better." M/n said clenching his fists while leaning into Morax's embrace.

"Well then shall we end those people's suffering together windblume?" Barbatos said holding out a hand like gentlemen,

"...We shall" M/n said summoning his weapon and ignoring Barbatos's gesture.

The Anemo and Geo archon watched as their Time archon fought the nation's army without mercy, wiping 20 people out of existence every time he unleashed his powers.

"Wooooo!!!! That's my windblume!!! He's so hot fighting like that!!" Barbatos cheered M/n on as the Geo archon beside him sighed.

"Watch your mouth bard. He's mine."

"Yea right you old blockhead!! This is a race to win time isn't it? And I mean it literally." Barbatos said as he flew to make himself taller than Morax.

"You-"

"I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU TWO HELPED INSTEAD OF ARGUING!!" M/n yelled cutting both archons off.

"Ahem. Very well." Morax said as he summoned his polearm.

"Ehe~ the one who does the most destruction gets to keep him~" Barbatos whispered next to Morax's ear which irritated the brown haired archon.

"Then a contract it shall be bard."