uh oh

chikkibaby 😘😘

monday 12:22 pm

y/n
i finished my exams
but idk if we can go to
padokea jusy yet

chikkibaby 😘😘
awe
what's wrong
what happened

y/n
im sick asf
ots so bad it's
like im dying

chikkibaby 😘😘
awe bubs
dw
just focus on getting
better then come home
no rush

y/n
thank you
i love you sm

chikkibaby 😘😘
mhm
i love you sm more bubs
but what
is it that you came down with?

y/n
idk
definitely not thr flu
ots gonna make my head
explode
im so hot rn i feel like
imma pass out

chikkibaby 😘😘
call your mom
tell her yo come pick you
up
and rake some medicine
get plenty of rest
and idk if you should cover
up since your body is really hot rn
but take care of yourself
delivered 12:25 pm

chikkibaby 😘😘
bubs?
are you okay?

my eyes burn.

y/n didn't call her mom to come pick them up from school, instead they came up with an excuse and left campus. they don't know what it is that made them really sick. she knew it was coming though. with their throat burning last night, they knew they were gonna get sick. but didn't expect it to be this bad.

she slowed down their walk and just stood there on the sidewalk. their vision was fogging up and their ears started ringing. they just knew that if they start walking again, she wouldn't walk normally, instead she'd walk like a drunk crazy person.

my head is pounding wtf. am i being punished rn? is it bc of the lack of food? sleep? i swear ill try to get better with those habits. just make it go away, please.

some pretty young lady asked y/n, "sweetheart, are you okay? you dont look so well. do you need to sit down? here," she gently grabbed y/n's hand and led her to a bench.

the kind lady also grabbed y/n's phone and started looking for her mom's contact.

chikkibaby 😘😘
kill ua(😱😱)
friends.
mom😋
second mom😜

she saw mom😋 and second mom😜, not sure which one y/n was closer to, she only called the one under mom😋.

"hi, sorry to bother you, but your daughter doesn't look so well right now. it looks like she's on the verge of passing out. i think you should take her home or get her checked out. she has a really high fever."

"ah, im so sorry if she caused you any trouble and of course, ill go get her. where are yall right now?"

"we're near the park, the one close to york new high."

"okay, im on my way, thank you for taking care of her."

"no no don't thank me, really, it was my pleasure."