𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

Start from the beginning

The wolf grabbed the two things and placed them on her bed, she'd look at them once she got to Yoko's dorm. Enid placed the last few things she'd need into her bags, grabbed the box and letter and left the dorm locking it behind her with the key she had. Enid made her way to Yoko's dorm zoned out in thoughts, not seeing the stares, or hearing the whispers she'd gotten from people in the hallway. Finally the wolf stopped at Yoko's dorm door and knocked, well she waited she stared at the two things in her hand. The letter (or so she hoped) seemed rather heavy then a normal letter. Maybe it wasn't a letter, just something in an envelope.

Apparently the wolf got to lost in her thoughts again as Yoko pulled her inside. "What's that?" She asked pointing to the box and envelope as she grabbed Enid's bags from the hallway and brought them into the dorm. "Not sure" Enid replied. She walked over to the 'empty' bed in the dorm room. Not so much empty if it still had one of Enid's comfortors, sheets, and pillow sets on it from when she was here last time. Seeing that the bed was freshly made brought a small smile to Enid's face, "thank you Yoko" she said quietly. Yoko hummed in response as she carried the bags over to the bed. "STRONG MOMM-" Divina shouted out, but cut herself off. Yoko turned around and shot the girl a glare, "shut it" she spat out before turning back around. "Need help unpacking?" She asked with a smile. Enid stood there in shock from the moments before.

Enid blinked a few times. "I-.." Yoko began to open the bags so she could help unpack anyway. "Just ignore her" she said quietly. "Right.." Enid said hesitantly before going to unpack one of her bags. "Your always welcome here, you know that right? Whenever you need one of us" Yoko said looking up and the wolf. Enid made eye contact with the vampire who took note of how tired the girl looked, the dark bags under eyes, she was a complete mess and Yoko was heavily aware of it.

<>

Finally almost an hour and a half later both Yoko and Enid were done unpacking everything, setting them where they needed to be, and putting away the wolfs clothes. Now the wolf was sat on the bed, the box in her hands, staring down at the small tag attached to it. Slowly the wolf grabbed it and flipped it over to read it. The tag read: To: 𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽, 𝓔𝓷𝓲𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻. From: 𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓼. Enid immediately felt tears dwell in her eyes. 'She left me something, and I never saw it?' God she felt like such an idiot, how could she miss this? Enid held her breath in hopes she wouldn't cry as she lifted the lid. What she was met with made her breath hitch and her eyes burn with tears.

Enid stared at the content in the box for a moment before grabbing one of 2 things. She placed the box down beside her and set it into her hand. Enid stared down at necklace in her hand, a broken heart in which you put together to make one. One side black, one side pink. 'WA' carved into the black side, 'ES' carved into the pink. Below that, a metal circle with words carved into it hang from the necklace as well. It read: 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓻 𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮, 𝔀𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻. Enid felt the tears fall, she quickly put the necklace on feeling the cold metal against her neck.

Enid picked the box back up and grabbed the last thing in it, a small piece of paper, blood smeared on the edges. She felt like she was going to burst into sobs as she read the small note. "𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 , 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂. 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮 𝓸𝓷. 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮. -𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓼." Enid set the small piece of paper down, covering her mouth with her hand as she sobbed. The wolf grabbed a stuffed animal, layed down her back facing her friends, and sobbed quietly. The girl sobbed, sobbed till she had no tears left and was exhausted. 'I can't live without her' was the only thought that crossed her mind. The wolf layed there for what felt like hours before she fell asleep.