Deadly lover (Yandere!Lui x Shy!Reader)

Y/n POV

I was sitting in the room, looking out the window, watching Lui play basketball on the court, but then out of no where, "Y/n? Y/n?!" "huh? yeah t/n (teacher name)?" I said looking up at her, and hoping it isn't a question. "You're face is a bit red, do you need to go to the nurse?" "Y-yes please!" I got up and walked as quick as I could to the bathroom. "Oh look, it's the nobody!" I quickly turned around, and saw that it was e/n (enemy name) "W-what do you want now e/n?" "Eww, you look ugly as heck" that's when tears started falling down my cheeks, I ran out of the bathroom and straight to the janitor's closet.

~~time skip ~~

As soon as school was over I ran home, not even bothering to wait for the bus. When I reached home, I saw that my mother was on the couch with the TV on. "Oh honey, what happened? Your eyes are beet red!" I sniffed. "N-nothing mother, nothing important," You replied, running upstairs.

"Come downstairs, I have to give you something!" she shouted, loud enough for you to hear. "O-okay, what is it?" I sniffled, walking back downstairs. Your mother slowly took her hands from behind her back and showed you a Beyblade, the one you'd been wanting for months; Astral Comet. "Thank you so much!" I wrapped my arms around my mother and ran outside to the park to test it out.

~~Time skip to after 3 years~~

Another death, one after another, it seemed inevitable. Every single person I met, DEAD. I closed out everyone; except for my mother of course. I got to class as soon as I could not even bothering to stop at my locker. the entire reputation of s/n (school name) was on the line.

~~time skip~~

I ran to the bathroom, being followed by o/e/n (other enemy name) I tried to lock the bathroom stall but before I could, o/e/n slapped me across the face making me land on the ground. I backed up to the corner, and just sat there in fear. but then out of no where, Lui Shirosagi came in with a dark shadow above his eyes, he took out a sharp knife and I closed my eyes shut, as soon as I opened them I saw blood all over the floor and walls, I shrieked and that was something I regretted, Lui turned to me and came over and knelt down to my level, "hey, ssh, I'm not gonna hurt you." He whispered "Y-you s-sure?" I said looking at him and then at o/e/n. "heh, why would I kill the one I love?" he took me in hid arms and hugged me, and I was still shook by what he said, the one I love, loves me back, but is a freaking killer?! "y-you Love me?" "and now you're all mine." then everything blurred and I lost conciseness, hearing the words "forever.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLYY

requests are back

and

i got tonssssss of stories from quotev that my friends are collabing on and i got storieess