2. Hange

You are sitting in the vip seat of the gentlemen's club on a round golden sofa with a small table in the middle. You are surrounded by a pearl curtain hanging from the ceiling and there are golden LED lights on all sides.
You sit on Levi's lap, kissing his neck really passionately while he drinks whiskey.

"Do you know how much I love you" Levi asks looking at you.
"I know" you answer and rest your head on Levi's shoulder.
"Are u tired, do you want to go home already?" Levi asks.
"I'm going to get one more drink, then let's go" you say, kissing Levi and go to the bar counter.
*
"Hey Levi!"
Levi turns his gaze towards the corridor and sees Erwin.

"What do you want!?" Levi rasp.
"I saw you two and thought I'd come to say hi" Erwin answers and sits opposite Levi.
"The source..." Levi says lazily.
"I would like to talk to your wife again" Erwin laughs.
"Y/n doesn't want to talk to you" Levi answers.
"You mean you don't want me to talk to Y/n" Erwin says.

You walk back to Levi with a strawberry Margarita in hand.
"Erwin..?" You say.
"Hello darling" Erwin says.
"Now you saw Y/n leave or I'll shoot your head off" Levi says as you sit next to him.
"Listen Y/n... what would you say if I gave you ¥1,000,000 ($10,000) and you give me a blowjob" Erwin suggests.
"(giggle) Eh- I already have Levi...no thanks" you answer and place your hand between Levi's crotch. Erwin looks down at your hand and leaves.

*
(At 11:30 p.m. at your home)

You wash your hair in the shower, rub the shampoo into your head and when it has turned into foam, you wash the substance out of your hair. Suddenly the bathroom door opens and Levi steps into the shower. He walks up to you, hugs and starts kissing your neck.

"Wait, I'll wash my hair first" you say when you notice what Levi is about to do.
"And I'm horny now" he whispers in your ear.

You start walking forward, grab your towel and start drying yourself.
"I'll wait for you there (in the bedroom)" you say with a grin on your face and leave.

*

You lying on the bed reading a book, you were wearing a black silk nightgown.
Finally, the door to your room opens and Levi walks into the room, wearing only boxers.
"Finally" you say and place your book on the bedside table.
"You're too sexy" Levi whispers and crawls on u.
"Likewise" you reply and kiss him.

Levi moves a little and puts his hand between your crotch and starts massaging you(😏).
Levi starts moving lower, first he goes down to kiss your neck, then your breasts, then your stomach and finally (😏). He starts to lick you and you start breathing heavily, clutching the sheet.

"Levi..." you breathe.

Levi looks up at you, stops what he was doing and pushes his cock inside you.
(Levi start kissing you)
"U are mine, only mine" Levi whispers and kisses your neck.

Suddenly he starts to slow down and grabs your hands, he raises them above your head and speeds up again.