Marks sister (NOT A SHIP)

I DO NOT OWN ANY PHOTOS USED IN THIS STORY

Context: Maya was asked to be in one of her brothers videos with his friends it all starts really well until she gets a panic attack. Luckily, her brother knows what to do.

DISCLAIMER: I am aware mark doesn't actually have a sister IRL this is for the story

Hello my name is Maya Fischbach, my brother is Mark Edward Fischbach and is a successful youtuber with over 30 million subscribers. He lives in a very expensive house with his girlfriend amy. I live in a usual home nothing fancy. Here is a picture of my home.

ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES

So i'm marks younger sister by blood and he can be annoying at times but mostly he is just really chill and nice. Mark is 4 years older than me. (He is 33 I am 29). Also he was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago the same time I was diagnosed with Social Anxiety and Generalised Anxiety. We are both on medication for it luckily. We both live in Los Angeles California and we regularly call or text. Sometimes I watch his videos they are really good to be honest! Now lets get back to the present time.

It was morning, probably around 8AM I was half asleep half awake. Nothing encouraged me to get out of the warmth inside the fluffy sheets on my messy bed. It had clothes everywhere most of them were clean washing what weren't put away. Everything was peaceful until....RING RING. My body jolted forward and grabbed the buzzing device on the floor. My eyes squinted trying to figure out who was calling me at this time. It was Mark. Something inside of me wanted to decline it but my mind filled with worrying thoughts and made me question if the call was important. "Hello?" I said half mumbling. "Hey Maya do you wanna come round mine to help me film this video? " How did he sound so energised and awake at this time? My mouth opened as a yawn slipped out. "Yeah sure whatever I'll be round yours at around 1PM." He hung up the call after saying goodbye. Now time to prepare.

My legs carried me into my bathroom as my hands turned the knobs on the side of the shower. I lazily undressed myself and took my unbrushed hair out of my scrunchie. The water was hot, so hot the air became humid. 30 minutes passed. The shower was turned off and the sink was turned on. I grabbed my toothbrush and the toothpaste and brushed my teeth for a solid 5 minutes. It took that long because my mind kept thinking about the worse case scenario with everything what could happen. I pushed my bedroom door open while making sure the towel was still wrapped around my body tightly so it wouldn't fall on the floor and put on a dark grey baggy shirt with a black belt holding up my baggy, white pants. On my feet are grey and white shoes.

 On my feet are grey and white shoes

I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE!

I grabbed a fruit bar from my kitchen counter and ordered an uber to marks place. Usually I'm not a breakfast person but if this food isn't in my system, then my stomach will rumble and if my stomach rumbles mark will figure out no food was inside of me and would make me eat plates of his meals. The bar was chewy and was pretty good to be honest. Suddenly, my phone pinged. The uber has arrived. I rushed outside with my cream coloured bag and shown the driver my phone to confirm if it was my ride or not. I climbed into the backseat and closed the door.

15 minutes pass and we arrived at my destination. The uber was £10. My legs carried me to the front of my brothers massive house. Knocking cautiously, the door was answered almost immediately. Amy answered. If you aren't aware Amy is marks girlfriend and they have been together for almost 8 years. She is really sweet and kind. I love her style also. "Hey come on in!" she said in a very welcome tone. We walked into a room and there he was, my older brother. He was checking out the cameras and setting everything up. "Ah you made it! make yourself at home Maya." He put his hands together and smiled. "So what video are we filming exactly?" Mark walked towards me while fidgeting with the inside of his pockets. "So we gonna play raft together and basically just record it. Its gonna be a gaming video so you won't need to show your face if you don't want to." Mark was very confident.

We went into marks Youtube room and sat down beside each over with a gaming computer each. He gave me a pare of headphones what matched his and put a speaker besides me. Amy shown me how to actually get on to the device which was helpful. Then we started recording. Mark did his iconic "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome to-" and then introduced me. "Hi guys.." I nervously mumbled. Mark smiled at me. We started playing and it all went great! I even got comfortable talking in front of the camera. We shared a few laughs throughout the video before mark had to do his iconic "Buh bye!" then ending the video. That's when it started.

Pain threw itself at my lungs making them feel like they were going to collapse. My skin started dripping sweat, my breathing became slowly limited and my eyes filled up with venom like tears. My mind was exploding with loud thoughts telling me that this was the end. Amy walked into the room and handed mark some cookies. Mark kissed Amy's cheek before turning his head and noticing what a mess my body was in. He asked if I was ok but no response. He realised what was happening. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to block everything out until my skin felt someone else's presence. "Hey you're going to be ok this will pass. Take some deep breaths. Here let me help." He guided me through some breathing exercises and held out his hand. I took his hand and held it in mine while breathing deeply and slowly. Amy crouched down besides my brother and proceeded to ask me questions to distract my mind such as "What colour is the floor?"

After calming down, I stood up and wrapped my arms around marks neck hugging him tightly. He allowed my embrace and hugged me back. Then me and Amy embraced each over. "Where is your medication?" I pointed to my bag. Mark scurried through and pulled out my mini box of pills. Amy handed me marks glass of water and the single pill that mark gave her to give me. I popped it in my mouth and drank a mouthful of water. "Do you still want the video to be released?" mark asked. He wrapped his arm around Amys waist and waited for my response. "Yeah why not? I had the panic attack after the video as long as its not in the video its fine!" I said.

Mark took me and Amy into the kitchen and asked us what we wanted to eat. We both wanted scrambled eggs and bacon so he made it for us all. I'm so lucky to have mark as my brother.