Sparkling stopped in his tracks, "wolf who!?"

"Werewolf! He's a friend I made before the massive blizzard." 

Vampire and Sparkling glanced at each other at the same time, giving a look of concern, then looking back at Herb.

"How... did you become friends with a wolf cookie?" Sparkling questioned.

"It was mainly thanks to Snow Sugar. Apparently, they knew each other somehow. Now that I think about it, I never got to know the details as to why they knew each other..." 

Herb gathered his attention towards the entrance, seeing a large figure peeking in through the door and listening to their conversation. Herb smiled, then winked at the figure. 

"Are they a good wolf?" Vampire blinked, confused with Herb's taste in friends. 

"Of course! They're a very good wolf! They wouldn't hurt a fly."

The figure's tail started wagging, immediately trying to grasp it to prevent it from making noise. Only Herb noticed.

"I'll just have to trust you on that..." Sparkling said with suspicion.

"Don't worry, he's super nice," Herb continued, "but he can get pretty grumpy at times."

Sparkling finished the drink, pouring in the mixture into an oddly shaped glass. Once he placed in a fancy little paper parasol decoration on the drink, he slid it over to Herb. 

"What's up with you and big and scary things? No offense..." Vampire defended himself.

Herb looked angrily at Vampire, taking a drink, "full offense taken."

"Nooo! I didn't mean it!" he pleaded, "it's just that you keep taking care of big scary plants!"

Vampire wasn't helping his case; Herb still kept his stern face.

 "I'm not wrong, am I!?" Vampire went to Sparkling for help.

"Don't look at me. You're digging your own grave," Sparkling refused Vampire's needs.

"You know what I mean, man! First the big mean plants, now a big mean werewolf!"

Herb sighed, "I'll admit, I get your point, but that means nothing though! I give everyone and everything equal love!"

"Where's my love then?" Vampire tilted his head, "aren't I a scary vampire?"

Herb looked around, then looked upon his drink. The tiny parasol sitting at the edge of his glass gave Herb an idea. 

"Here," Herb handed the paper parasol over to Vampire, "that's my love to you."

Vampire squealed in excitement, "yay! Umbrella!"

Vampire carefully placed it onto the side of his glass, proudly presenting the decoration as he drank from it.

"Look at you... spoiling him," Sparkling commented to Herb.

"It's fine. He likes it more than me anyway."

Herb drank a bit more from his own glass, enjoying the sweet taste and aroma that came off it. Setting his glass down, Herb then looked back at the figure at the door.

Werewolf was peeking his head in a bit more than he was before, making his face more visible to Herb; he looked a bit shocked as he watched Herb, now making eye contact with him. Herb raised a brow, trying to silently question Werewolf as to why he looked so confused. Taking the signal, Werewolf kept moving his eyes to the side, looking back and forth at the drink in Herb's hand and back to making eye contact. Herb wasn't sure what the big deal was, but he raised his drink a bit to see if that was what Werewolf was confused about.