𝐗𝐈. just a slave

Start from the beginning

spotting zack among them, daehoon sneered and his expression of surprise eased into a grin.

"oh, it's just the guy i beat up earlier. looks like he brought some friends. he even brought a girl, haha."

"wow, you hit someone in casts?" deok-ja reflected his grin, eyes glinting in amusement. "that's fucking low."

"shut your mouth, skank." a fat gangster snarled, making the girl roll her eyes.

"taejoon, answer me." vasco said once more, loud enough for everyone to hear. "do you want to film this? if it's your will, then i respect that."

there was a pause as the room filled with unrestrained sobs, before taejoon choked out, "i just wanted some attention!"

vasco looked down at him with his dark onyx eyes before grabbing his wrist and heaving him up from the floor.

"let's go." he announced.

before anyone could make another move, a bat swung in vasco's direction. however, it wasn't him who took the attack.

"hey..." deok-ja snarled as her eyes met with the main gangster's, her arms flexing as she held the bat in her grip. "watch where you swing your toy. that's our leader."

"wow, look at this loyal dog bark for her owner." daehoon scoffed, ignoring the fact that he'd swung with all his strength.

"deok-ja's not a dog." vasco glared.

"what, are you two dating or what? what kind of boyfriend stands behind his girlfriend? fucking wuss." he laughed.

"we're not dating, asshole. way to bring down the mood, seriously, i was looking forward to seeing some blood." deok-ja sighed, before grabbing the bat and slamming it over her raised knee.

it broke in half with ease, leaving her to fling the splintered pieces on the floor.

"give us the bald one." she added, pointing at a shivering taejoon.

daehoon backed up slightly, but grinned. "if that's the only one you want, take him! we'll film the rest with doo!"

"come on, baldy. vasco wants to see your dog." deok-ja called to taejoon, handing him the jacket that had been previously wrapped around her shoulders and above her hoodie.

"good luck, casts." she saluted zack, ushering taejoon to hurry over.

of course, the result was a win for zack by a landslide. he even used his 'broken' arms to beat the absolute shit out of daehoon, leaving his friends slack jawed.

"hey, doo lee." the boxer tossed his coat over the practicality naked boy. "you'll catch a cold. let's go home."

meanwhile, vasco grabbed the shoulders of his friends. "don't fight. you won't grow any taller."

deok-ja snatched the camera and handed it to daniel park, leaving him to explain what events transpired in the short time they'd spent at the construction site, while zack approached deok-su.

"my arm hurts." he said simply.

deok-su inhaled deeply through his nose. "don't fight, then."

"you've been ignoring me all day." zack said.

"so?"

he rolled his eyes. "so, what's the matter?"

deok-su pursed his lips, glancing up to briefly meet zack's eyes before he looked away and began walking away to catch up to the others.

"hey, don't ignore me! i asked you a question!" zack called after him angrily, making deok-us spin around and grab the boxer's non-dominant arm.

lifting it up, he slapped something into his palm before turning back around.

zack looked down at what the bespectacled boy handed him, only to find a heat pack.

how'd he know zack was cold?

# LOVE, RAY !

sorry guys i couldn't update yesterday 😭 my winter break is over so i'll have less time to write/upload so pls be patient w me <33

short chapter today bc there was rlly nothing to write

i'm gonna start skipping parts that i think are pretty much completely irrelevant to the four crews and stuff (like enu and her puppies getting attacked by the dog, daniel becoming a part time model, mira and zack's movie date, etc) bc they're mostly ab the side characters and idk how to add in the kil twins lmao

rereading lookism makes me realize how cute mira and zack are 😭 i almost feel bad ab splitting them 😈

this chapter covers up until ep 68 btw!!

please vote and comment, i love interactive readers!! love y'all and stay safe<333