"You have to, think if them as your mamu, mumani not as your in-laws, agar asy ignore kry gy to koi na koi baat to zarur uthy gi."

Sehar still nodded in no but Elaaf made her stand and took her down with her to the living room where her Maternal Family urf her Supposed-to-be-in-laws were sitting...

A year ago Faiz came to Malik's place and asked Javed for her niece's hand for Abdul Rehman... they had asked sehar about it and she just said that it will be her parents choice and abdul Rehman was a good boy so they agreed to the proposal and that is how Sehar became a fiance to Abdul Rehman who was waiting for Sehar's education to be completed so that they can get married and then if she wants to do the job she can do happily...

But after the series od events that happened 2 days sehar didn't wanted to face any of them.... but as Elaaf said she had to because they are bot only her in-laws but also her maternal Family...

"Asalam O Alikum."

Elaaf said to the guests who smiled at her greeting her and Maya looking at Sehar called her...

"Sehar, idher ao."

Sehar looked at Elaaf who blinked her eyes and Sehar sat beside her mumani...

"Kesi ho?"

Maya asked creasing her head on which sehar faked a smile at her talking back to her... while talking she was feeling a gaze on her and as she looked up she saw Abdul Rehman smiling at her in genuine way... but sehar was not feeling good so she excused herself and walked to the kitchen... she held the slab thinking about everything when she heard...

"You okay?"

She turned to find her husband standing there all dressed in his office attire... sehar's eyes teared up in an instant and Moiz immediately walked to her and without thinming anything wiped her cheek asking her...

"Sehar kya hua hai?"

Sehar just nodded in no... she actually didn't knew what happened to her and why all of a sudden her tears started to flow looking at him... as if she knew he would pull away all her problems...

"To roo kyu rahi ho?"

Sehar just opened her lips with her face still cupped in his hands...

"Pata nhi."

Moiz sighed and removing his hand from her face held her hand saying...

"Agar faiz uncle to dekh ky aisa feel ho rha hai, then don't worry i will sort out everything."

Sehar nodded her head and Moiz passed her a small smile before walking out...

.....................

The dinner table was laid and it was ringing with laughs as abid and Uzair kept talking making everyone's mood good... when all of a sudden Maya spoke to Hamna who was sitting beside her...

"Javed bhai kab wapis ayn gy?"

Everyone looked at the duo woth hamna passed her a smile telling her...

"Is week ky end py. Q?"

Maya just nodded in no before telling her...

"Meri family mein kuch plans ban rhy thy northern areas mein janay ky, to socha apni pyari bahu ko bhi sath ly jaoun."

Everyone smiled except Elaaf, Sehar and Moiz... Elaaf looked at Sehar who stopped for a second and looked at Moiz who jad his eyes down but she could feel he was angry...

"Wah sehar tumhari chutiyan to bht achi jy gi!"

Uzain said with a laugh... everyone chuckled at him except the three... and then Moiz just stood up and walked out... all the eyes turned to look at Moiz when Beenish asked from herself...

"Isko kua hua?"

"Ammi apko to pata hai bhai ka, koi kaam yaad a gaya hoga unko, utni to mohabbat hai unko apni company sy."

For the first time Elaaf thanked her brother in hee mind for saving them... because she knew it was not the work but something more important... sehar looked at Elaaf who blinked her eyes at her... but Sehar just kept thinking about moiz...

soon enough the dinner was done and everyone were sitting in the living room where hamna was serving the desert... looking at this Sehar came out of the kitchen where she was with Elaaf and taking the stairs went up... playing with her fingers sehar looking inside Moiz's room to find it empty... so she walked to the terrace where Moiz usually goes...

And there she saw him standing near the railing... licking her lips Sehar walked to her and him and then finally called Moiz...

"Are you fine?"

Moiz looked at her turning around... and in the next moment he held Sehar by her arms pulling her closer...

"Kya lagta hai, kesa lag rha hoga mujhy jab meri ki Biwi ko koi apni bahu keh rha hoga?"

Sehar shivered with his words but kept standing there as Moiz continued...

"Bolo? Meri Biwi ko mere samny hi wo apni bahu keh rhi hayn, mein kya feel kr rha hun koi nhi samaj sakta."

Moiz left her and placing his hands on her waist spoke...

"Galti meri hai, mujhy usi din sabko bata dyna chahiye tha, aj yeh to na sunta, but i will tell dadu about it today, I don't care ky tumhary uncle faiz ko kesa lagy ga, tum meri Biwi ho, and no one can change that, God forbid jab mny socha that i will leave you, but no i can't, you are my wife and everyone in this world have to except it by hook or by crook."

Moiz said in firm yet angry voice... but instead of feeling scared or anything Sehar was feeling peace running inside her whole body... her heart skipped a beat when he called her HIS WIFE... and all the fears and guilt of going in front her maternal family flew awya in that moment... she is HIS WIFE...

SEHAR IS MOIZ's WIFE

.....................

And here it ends!
I am giving updates with 1k+ words!
Good going author.
You can do more!
Waiting for the reviews

#OkThanksBye