𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱

𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲.  𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆  𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 :(

A little while after Kiri had left Tsuna's Marui, Keni entered. Keni and Tsuna decided to go to the cove of ancestors once again.

"I was worried for you." Keni said to Tsuna, as they entered the cove.

"I know." Tsuna said, the whole time there had been an awkward silence. Keni had asked Tsuna to come here with her as an attempt to save their friend ship.

Both of the girls jumped of their Ilu and swam below the water to connect their queue.

Once Tsuna connected her queue, she closed her eyes. She saw what she thought was an older version of herself. The older version of Tsuna turned to look at her, Tsuna noticed that she had different facial features, this meant that this was not Tsuna. 

Tsuna looked a lot like the woman that was infront of her, as the woman got closer, Tsuna realized that the woman was her mother.

"Mother" Tsuna said, she felt her eyes watering.

"My dear daughter" Tsuna's mother went up closer to her. She then put her hands on Tsuna's shoulder pulling her in for a hug.

"What- what is...how-" Tsuna was at a loss for words, she didn't want to believe what she was seeing.

"I know you are-" Tsuna's mother suddenly got cut off by Keni, who had disconnected Tsuna's queue.

Why did you do that ?! Tsuna signed to Keni.

You looked weird, I got worried! Keni responded.

Tsuna just swam up to the surface, leaving Keni behind.

The whole way back to the island was filled with an awkward silence. Once Tsuna and Keni arrived to the Island, they went their separate ways.

Tsuna met up with Neteyam

"Hey,  you okay?" Neteyam put his cupped her cheeks with both of his hands.

"Yeah." Tsuna looked up at him.

"Are you sure?" Neteyam pressed his forehead against Tsuna's forehead.

Tsuna smiled as she looked up at him "Yeah, I'm okay."

"So, I was thinking.." Neteyam pulled his forehead away from hers and took her hand in his hand. "Maybe we could do something today, just the two of us." Neteyam said as they began  walking.

"Yeah, sure," Tsuna smiled at the thought of spending more time with him. "But, what will we do?" 

"Whatever you want." 

"Hmm, no, what do YOU want to do?" Tsuna stopped walking to point a finger at him.

"Kiss you." Neteyam smiled at the girl.

"Then, do it." Tsuna smiled.

 Neteyam put his hand on her chin to pull her closer to him, he leaned in closer for a kiss. His hand moved up to her cheek, while her left hand held his free hand and her other hand rested on his shoulder.

--

Aonung and Tsireya had both requested that they talk alone with Tsuna. They wanted to give Tsuna their opinions on the news, even though they had previously shared their opinions with her.

"Now I'm not saying I hate you for it," Aonung pressed his back into the tree behind him. "I'm saying I just don't like you with him."

"It wasn't even like a month ago, when you told me that you didn't care if we were together." Tsu rolled her eyes.

"Just because I said it doesn't mean I actually meant it." Aonung placed Tsuna hand in between his hands.

"Don't listen to him, he doesn't know anything about love." Tsireya rolled her eyes. "I think you two are perfect for each other."

Aonung let go of Tsuna's hand and placed his hand on Tsireya's back, he turned his head toward her. "You are only saying that because you like Lo'ak" Aonung teased.

"Shut up, Aonung." Tsireya slapped Aonung's hand away from her back.

"Anyway, like I was saying, you two should not be with the Sully boys. You'll just get your heart broken," Aonung was talking to both Tsireya and Tsuna "You two need someone from the Metkayina clan." 

"See, you say that," Tsuna took a step closer to Aonung "But, the way you look at Kiri makes me believe that you are trying to make yourself believe that." 

Tsireya opened her mouth to let out a gasp "You do like Kiri!"

"Shut up! what if some one hears you?" Aonung placed his finger over Tsireya's mouth.

"There is no one near us, calm down." Tsuna looked around.

--

A few days had passed since Tsuna had talked to Ronal, there was tension in the air. 

Tsuna had just woken up from her slumber when she heard somebody call out for her.

"Tsuna?" Tonowari's voice called from outside Tsuna's Marui.

"Are you there?" Tonowari said as he popped his head inside.

"Yes, what do you need?" Tsuna rubbed her eyes to keep her from falling asleep.

"Well," Tonowari sat down next to the tired girl "I wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you, you finally had the courage to not do what Ronal says."

Tsuna did not know what to say.

"Even though, you probably hate her right now, I just want to tell you that she has always seen you as her daughter." Tonowari continued to speak "I don't think it's right that you two stay mad at each other." Tonowari got up to leave.

After Tonowari left, Tsuna lied back down, she closed her eyes. She knew what happened between Ronal and her probably wasn't a big deal. But, it was to her.

--

Tsuna lied on the sand, her eyes closed, she could see the bright sunlight even with her eyes closed.

"Tsu!" A voice called out.

Neteyam crouched on the sand, his head above Tsuna's head.

Tsuna opened her eyes to see who was blocking the sun.

"Neteyam." Tsuna said after she finished inspecting his face.

"Yeah, it's me."

Tsuna sat up to be in front of him.

"So I was thinking," Neteyam put his hand on Tsuna's jawline "Maybe we could..." He suddenly stopped talking.

"Could what?" Tsuna asked, confused on why he stopped talking.

"Nevermind," Neteyam said "I just wanna kiss you right now."

Neteyam brought Tsuna's face closer to his face, he leaned in for a kiss.

                    (𝗙𝗲𝗯 𝟭𝟭. 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝟭𝟮.𝟭𝟬 𝗣𝗠. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 𝟭𝟬𝟰𝟴 )

          𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲. 𝗦𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.