𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 : 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

"First, ball it up real tight like this, Okay?" Lo'ak told Aonung "Then," Lo'ak swung his fist at Aonung's cheek, he fell to the ground. 

"It's called a punch, bitch" Lo'ak pointed a finger towards the boy "Don't ever touch my sister again"

One of the boys snarled, and charged toward Loak. 

Tsireya sensed that this fight would turn into a bigger problem, just as she was about to go and stop it. Tsuna stopped her "Their poor choices, are not our responsibility" Tsuna smiled. "But, Father would want me to st-" Tsireya was cut off by Tsu. "Just sit back and enjoy the fight" Tsu sat down.

Neteyam sprung forward to help his brother. He kneed one of Aonung's friends when he ran up to him, dropping to the ground in pain. He immediately joined the fight.

The fight had became quite funny in a few seconds, when Lo'ak tail was being pulled, he shouted in pain and gripped Aonung's ear in self defense. "My tail!"

"Ow! my ear!"

After the fight was stopped by Jake sully , Jake sully had brought the two boys to their Marui. Tsireya then scolded Aonung and his friends for teasing Kiri. When Aonung looked at his cousin, Tsuna for backup, she just turned her head away from them. Usually, Tsu would have defended Aonung, but this time it was different.

--

Hours later, Neteyam was looking for his brother but instead found Tsuna.

"Have you seen my brother?" Tsuna heard a voice call behind her, Neteyam's voice. Tsuna was sitting down on the sand, she turned to look back at him. "No, I have not seen him." He sat down next to her "I have not seen him since he left to go apologize to Aonung."

"Wait, he went to apologize?" Tsuna dropped the sand that she was previously moving from one hand to the other. "Aonung must have done something" she got up from where she was sitting. 

Tsuna ran to where the fight had taken place, Neteyam chasing after her. Once she arrived she arrived she found Aonung and his friends laughing about something. 

"Aonung!" she called out to him.

"What is it?" Aonung's expression changed from a smile to a straight face, he could tell she was furious but didn't know why.

"What happened after Lo'ak apologized to you?" 

"Nothing he just left after th-" Aonung got cut off by Tsuna "Bullshit, don't lie to me!"

"What did you do to my brother?" Neteyam came up behind Tsuna

After Aonung and his friends admitted to taking Lo'ak outside the reef, Neteyam grabbed Aonung by the back of his neck and dragged him to his parents Marui. Tsuna followed them, for the first time she wanted to see Aonung get what he disserved for being an asshole.

After Aonung explained to his parents that him and his friends had led Lo'ak outside the reef, and both parents had scolded him. Tsu and Aonung had been left alone in the Marui, "How could you act so stupidly?" Tsuna asked Aonung "So now you actually care if I do some thing stupid?" Aonung looked at Tsuna. "What no-" Tsuna got cut off by Aonung. "Why now? you would have not even cared if it was someone else." Aonung pointed a finger toward Tsuna.

It was true, she would have not cared . Tsuna did not know how to react. "It's because of Neteyam, isn't it?" Aonung turned his back to Tsuna. Tsuna took a step forward towards Aonung "What are you saying ... what is wrong with you-" she got cut off again "What were you two doing together anyway?" Aonung turned to Tsu, when he got no response he said "I've seen the way you two look at each other" Aonung then ran out of the Marui.

"Do you hear yourself right now?!" Tsuna chased after Aonung, but he didn't stop to look back.

-- 

A few minutes later, Tsu found Neteyam pacing on the sand. He was worried for his younger brother. "They will find him" Tsuna put a hand on Neteyam's shoulder to stop him from walking. Neteyam didn't know what to say, this was the first time she had spoke to him. "I'm sure he found his way back, and is somewhere around here." Tsuna broke the silence, letting go of his shoulder.

"How can you be sure?" Neteyam finally met Tsu's eyes. "I'm not," Tsuna broke eye contact "But, I don't think he is stupid enough to die" she looked into the water.

"What if he is?" Neteyam asked. "They will save him before he dies" Tsuna made eye contact once again. 

"You were there, when Aonung and his friends were teasing my sister?" Neteyam asked "What are you saying? I wasn't there" Tsuna said nervously. "You were, I saw you with your sister" Neteyam put both of his hand on her shoulders. "Why didn't you defend her?" Neteyam had an angry expression on his face. Tsuna slapped both of his hand from her shoulders.

"We got there after Lo'ak," She explained "I didn't want to make things worse, or make Aonung feel betrayed"

Neteyam sighed and walked away from her. Even though Tsuna wasn't supposed to care, it made her feel bad.

--

Tsuna found Tsireya sitting outside her parents Marui waiting for news. "He will be okay" Tsuna tried to comfort the younger girl. "I should have stopped the fight" Tsireya looked up at Tsuna "I could of prevented this"

"That wouldn't have stopped Aonung from being angry with Lo'ak" Tsuna wiped the tear from Tsireya's face "I think he is okay, he is probably somewhere around here." Tsuna got up to leave "They'll find him soon" she said as she started walking to her Marui.

Tsuna could not stop thinking about what Neteyam had said, if she was really Kiri's friend why hadn't she defended her?

                             (𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝟵𝟳𝟬)

                   𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱?