OC 7

Name: Artut te Maverick Ateyo'itan (Ateyo is Alex's Na'vi name.)
Age: 7 (The High Ground) 8 (The Way of Water)
Born: 2162
Species: Na'vi/Avatar hybrid
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow
Loyalty: Na'vi
Omatikaya clan
Metkayina clan (eventually)
Looks:

)Age: 7 (The High Ground) 8 (The Way of Water)Born: 2162Species: Na'vi/Avatar hybridHair Color: Black Eye Color: YellowLoyalty: Na'vi Omatikaya clanMetkayina clan (eventually)Looks:

Personality: Artut is a carefree child, likes to hang out with his siblings and cousins, however, he starts fights with the oldest sister, Kai'lani for no reason. He wants to be like his father when he grows up, and looks up to both him and his mother as role models. He is however a momma's boy, and is super attached to his mother. She doesn't mind it at all, knowing that she will do anything to protect her children. He is also adventurous, and likes to explore. He has genes from both his parents, taking after his father in attitude, and taking after his mother somewhat in looks, hence why he has three fingers and a thumb. He doesn't go anywhere without his knife. As he is too young to tame an Ikran, he doesn't join his family in the journey to Seina's Iknimaya. However, he does have a flaw. Despite his age, he tends to get cocky, which ticks off his parents.

Voice Claim:

(The boy, not the man.)

Family Members:
Siera Starling (mother)
Alex Maverick (father)
Sutko (adoptive oldest brother)
Kai'lani (oldest sister)
Seina (older sister)
Jake Sully (adoptive uncle)
Neytiri (adoptive aunt)
Neteyam (adoptive older cousin)
Lo'ak (adoptive older cousin)
Kiri (adoptive older cousin)
Tuktirey (adoptive younger cousin) (Note: he is older than her by a year)
Miles "Spider" Socorro (adoptive oldest cousin)
Tom Sully (adoptive uncle) ✝️
Sylwanin (adoptive aunt) ✝️
Mo'at (adoptive grandmother)
Eytukan (adoptive grandfather)✝️

Backstory: Artut is the youngest child of Siera Starling and Alex Maverick and is the only biological son. He is always close to his parents, and is seen snuggling up to them from time to time. Like Kai'lani and his mother, he was born with the four fingers of a Na'vi, despite his mother having been an Avatar driver years ago. He takes after his mother sometimes, in attitude and spirit, plus all three children know Navajo and Irish thanks to their mother. He does take after his father sometimes as well, in looks mostly, and sometimes his joking attitude. He is definitely a playful child.

Weapons:

Other: the hunting knife he has is passed down from his father

Likes: pranking his oldest sister, getting into things he's not supposed to be in, being around his parents, especially his mother.

Dislikes: being in stressful situations, humans, Recom Quaritch for being mean to his mother, (he doesn't know the whole story of what happened due to his age), other Na'vi picking on his older sister or his cousins.