OC 5

Name: Kai'lani te Maverick Swirya'ite
Age: 14 (The High Ground) 15 (The Way of Water)
Born: 2155
Human, Na'vi, Avatar driver: Na'vi/Avatar hybrid
Banshee: Yes
Loyalty: Na'vi
Omatikaya clan
Metkayina clan (eventually)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green-gold
Looks:

Name: Kai'lani te Maverick Swirya'iteAge: 14 (The High Ground) 15 (The Way of Water)Born: 2155Human, Na'vi, Avatar driver: Na'vi/Avatar hybrid Banshee: YesLoyalty: Na'vi Omatikaya clanMetkayina clan (eventually)Hair Color: BlackEye Color: Green-go...

(Be mindful, she has three fingers and a thumb, the Na'vi genetics from my OC has won here.)

Personality: she takes after her mother, and wants to be seen as a good matriarch for the family, but her constant childish fights with her youngest brother, and having to rely on her parents says otherwise. She has a tendency to put herself in situations that calls for her mother having to take her out of them, which is why Siera Starling (My OC) is so hard on her. Not to mention her younger sister has somewhat of the same problem, but not as much as her. She has Marine blood running through her veins from both her parents, and she is always willing to prove herself, despite being the golden child of the family.

Voice Claim:

Family Members:
Siera Starling (mother)
Alex Maverick (father)
Sutko (adoptive brother)
Seina (younger sister)
Artut (youngest brother)
Jake Sully (adoptive uncle)
Neytiri (adoptive aunt)
Neteyam (adoptive cousin)
Lo'ak (adoptive younger cousin)
Kiri (adoptive cousin)
Tuktirey (adoptive youngest cousin)
Miles "Spider" Socorro (adoptive oldest cousin)
Tom Sully (adoptive uncle) ✝️
Sylwanin (adoptive aunt) ✝️
Mo'at (adoptive grandmother)
Eytukan (adoptive grandfather) ✝️

Backstory: Kai'lani is the oldest of the Maverick children, having been born a year after the war. Her mother discovered she was pregnant with her before the first Pandoran War, but it didn't stop her from fighting in the war alongside her mate and Kai'lani's father. When she was born, her parents celebrated her birth alongside the adoption of her brother, who was born the same year, and taken in by her parents. Over the years, she would grow up alongside Sutko and her younger siblings and adoptive cousins.

Weapons:

Crush: open to male OCs

Other: she has a hunting knife that her mother made for her.

Callsign: Disciple

Likes: Hunting, being around her siblings, (sometimes), her parents, exploring, wanting to prove herself.

Dislikes: being disciplined by her mother, humans, being told what to do, (this often occurs with both her parents and her youngest brother).