16. The Central Arch

... 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆

𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 '𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆

... 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒎

(𝑶𝒉, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉)

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒏

~Ruelle (Monsters)~

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭: 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 ➳ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

~ The Fifth Laboratory ~

ALPHONSE ELRIC IS AMBUSHED BY SLAVE #66.

With the figure seen from above, one suit of armor attacks another just below the moon outside the Fifth Laboratory. The younger of the two Elric brothers proves to be the more agile one, dodging every one of the hits and attempted jabs with a large-looking cleaver. His opponent expresses how he is impressed. He makes it clear that he will be the one who cuts him up, though unfortunately, he and the boy are more similar than originally thought.

Upon receiving the threat, Al leans back in a tense fighting stance. Meanwhile, back inside the Fifth Laboratory, Ava-Grace Elric stays true to her word. Her tiny palm and 4 foot 4 but growing figure stays huddled against Ed, creeping out of his left shoulder when they enter a room illuminated by more lights. Their gazes are drawn to the large alchemical circle in the center of the room, a wooden pillar with a design inside it. Edward Elric's golden eyes scan the visual and can comprehend it in almost an instant. Ava's sea-green gaze follows the blood.