13. Asters Astray

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆

𝑻𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒐

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆

𝑫𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂 (𝒂𝒉-𝒂𝒉)

𝑫𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂 (𝒂𝒉-𝒂𝒉)

~ Taylor Swift (dorthea)

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭: 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 ➳ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

~ Road of Hope ~

THE ELRIC BROTHERS ARE GRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE. A run-in with a tan-skinned and yellow-jacketed man, Scar, proved to be near-detrimental for the Elric siblings - all three of them.

Thankfully, the folks at Eastern Command turned up before things got deadly, already having been damaging - Edward's arm and most of Alphonse's body, and before that their younger sister was almost eliminated. The Colonel and his team backed them up, always doing so in an organized agreement - one that occurred when the youngest and most talented State Alchemist was crowned the title... at just twelve years old, respectfully. Ed's brother was eleven and his sister was six. They are all older now.

They are still in their inhumane forms, even now, years later, insinuating that the search was still going on. The Elric brothers were still looking for a way to get their original bodies back, from a taboo transmutation that went painstakingly wrong - for every family member. For every Elric. Nevertheless, more information acquired about this 'Scar', contained discovery in his ethnicity as an Ishvalan, the war Ava still did not know too much about, which resulted in the man becoming vengeful. He believed he was responsible for handing down what he proclaimed his faithful 'God' wanted, the murder of all creators - State Alchemists. Even ones who had nothing to do with the acts committed in Ishval. Ed disagreed with that. The Fullmetal Alchemist couldn't disagree further with the idea of bringing justice through killing, let alone someone who had nothing to do with it - and so, Edward is thankful to be alive.