Overthinking hurts - 1 - Nah din meri nah raat

Start from the beginning

She came out after wearing white with floral pattern frock ending above her knees.  He didn't choose her dress and she didn't ask him giving him some space. She concluded he was over thinking about something but gave him some time so that he will talk to her about that. 

Karan "  let's eat "

She nodded and they both went to sofa, sitting away. He sat on the single chair and she sat on the other one sighing. They were eating in silence.

Teju " what happen to you sunny "

Karan " kuch nahi "

Teju " pls say what r u feeling.  Share it with me, we will sort out. "

Karan " nothing, it's just my vision is getting clear now. I was seeing things around me through rose glass and imagining my own life through that , but now I m looking past that and seeing things clear. "

Teja was stiffed listening his words which was not so pleasant at the moment. 

Teja " I m giving u some time, u better get out of ur over thinking zone or I m pulling u off. "

She said and walked away while he was still in that zone.
........................................................................
Time passed by, everyone gathered in the bedroom. Karan was laying on the bed and beside him at a far distance teju was, okay sorry he was sleeping far away maintain the distance.  She wanted to snap at him for doing this but still calmed her raging breath. Nishanth was laying on her bed, the duo was talking over something, karan closed his eyes.  He felt some moments and opened his eyes to see her looking at him with puppy eyes and hand extended for him to hold. He was not in a mood to be with her or hold her now, so he was thinking and she turned back to answer nishanth,  he turned back seeing her giving attention to him.

She moved closer and again forward her hands and this time he held her hands. He can't stay away from her, he wanted to be with her but still she having with someone else irked him.  All his past relationships are coming in front of him, where he had been termed as boring person. 

Teja " can u plz talk to me "

She pleaded, her voice was not soft. It's hoarse as she was trying to control her emotions. 

He closed his eyes, when she came in front of him. He opened his eyes feeling her gaze, she held his hands and her voice cracked as she started talking. 

Teju " sunny, mein expressive nahi hu jyada, I know now to put words into a beautiful sentence as u do, I feel shy but that doesn't mean I don't feel the same as you do for me.  Mei tere bina jee nahi sakta, mei tera bina mar jaungi sunny. Aise hi nahi bolrahe hu.. Sach mein bolrahe hu.. "

She said and he was looking upwards. Her eyes glistened, her voice cracked, she just looked him for a couple of second expecting some response from him, but he didn't. It took her everything to confess something like this and he didn't even bother to look at her.  She felt her throat going dry. She walked away. She couldn't let her guard down more.

She moved to kitchen to have some water while her tears spilled. She couldn't understand him, for the first time she was seeing red signs after they got into a relationship , she knows he is non confrontational, but still he used to talk, he used to express his points but today he is not opening to her.  She couldn't decipher his thought,  this karan was a new person to her.  She don't know this Karan. 

Teja pov " why r u doing this to me Karan, what I did, u shud talk to me if something is wrong, if I do something wrong,  bina baat kiye kya samjhu mei, mujhe sachi nahi pata.. Meine bohot koshish kiye tere se pata lagwanaee ki, but it's not happening. Meine aaj apni dil ki baat boli. It's not a simple thing for me to express in front ntv like this, but I did. Bcoz I wanted u to know, I feel this for u but u didn't even heard it.  Or u did and doesn't want to say anything.  Y r u hurting me karan.. Is he reconsidering our relationship?  Will u also leave me karan.. Kya meri life mei aise hi hoga "

She controlled her tears and walked back to the room. She went to her side on his bed, silently laying down and immersed in her thoughts.  She shook her head not wanting to over think and closed her eyes. 
...........................................................................

A moment ago when she expressed her feeling, Karan was listening to her yet his mind was pondering.  He didn't realized what she said but when she walked away, her words resonated in his ears. 

Mein tere bina jee nahi sakta

Mei marjaungi tere bina

Mein tere bina jee nahi sakta

Mei marjaungi tere bina

Mein tere bina jee nahi sakta

Mei marjaungi tere bina

Only her words was resonating, nothing else.  His over thinking stopped and he gasped realizing her words. 

Karan pov- Did she said that, yes she did. Its not a word , not a simple sentence,it means everything to him.  She mean everything to him. She is someone whom he can't lose, just like how she said, uski bina nahi reh sakta mei bhi. 

He frowned when she walked past him and lay on the side of bed and closing her eyes, then realized she misinterpreted his reactions.  She was upset that he didn't reply

He tugged her hand and pulled her closer, he wanted to talk to her, he wanted to share his worries and let her know about his insecurity.  They needed to talk but that can wait at the moment.  He hugged her while she wriggled.

Teju " meko nahi baat karni tumse, jao "

She said in her baby tone and he chuckled lightly. He pulled her more closer and made her lay on his shoulder. She stopped struggling and inhaled his scent which she missed the most the entire day. 

Teju " R you out of ur zone now "

She asked meekly and he sighed " not completely, we need to talk. U mean what u said now? "

Teju frowned and realized he was talking about her little confession " U think I can say something like that without meaning it"

Karan nodded no and hugged her tightly, both felt peace.

Karan pov " I can't let u go even I m not the right one for you, u r the best thing happened to me.  Let us talk and we will sort it out. I will change for u but I can never let u go. My love is enough for us"

Teja pov " I don't understand what r u thinking, but one thing for sure is u r my home. I can't be away from u, I will fight for us and I will be holding u even if u try to move away.  U r mine sunny "

She kissed his heart and she snuggled more to him while he closed his eyes in content.

...........................................................................