Chapter 11

After our movie we cuddled while learning more about each other and I've honestly never been happier.

"Kee." I sat up and met her eyes.

"Yes darling?"

"Will this even work?" I blurted out letting the thoughts consume me.

I mean theres no way we wont get caught right? so much could happen within a little over 5 months and I don't wanna be the reason she loses her job or worse.

"Em." She lightly grabbed my chin to look at her again. "If something does happen in the long run I will always make my way back to you, understand?" Her words embedded themselves into my head leaving a smile on my face.

"Pinky promise?" I stuck out my pink finger. "Pin-" I cut her off. "I take my pink promises very seriously Keagan, I will break your pinky finger if you break a promise." She blankly stared at me as I tried to hold in a laugh.

"I pinky promise Em." She wrapped her pinky around mine a moment before letting go kissing my forehead.

I'm so serious about breaking her pinky istg.

"Just 5 months Em we can go public and live normally." I smiled at the thought of holding her hand in public one day.

"Don't you want to live normally with your partner already? Why me Kee?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" She took my hands upon hers but I just rolled my eyes at her. "Emerson you are the prettiest girl I have ever laid eyes on and I truly mean that. I took a liking of how caring and loving you really are, there's so many things I love about you, I swear I could reminisce about you all day." She kissed my head leaving a smile on my lips.

"You know have me wrapped around your finger without even trying Keagan." I said in a whisper which made her smile.

She truly doesn't understand.

"Then if you had to give up Disney movies for me would you?" My eyes had widened at the thought. "Absolutely not." I jokingly said while crossing my arms. "Wow I think you just broke my heart Jenkins." She gasped holding her hand to her chest.

I tackled her falling backwards onto my bed landing on top of her.

"I would give up my Disney movies for you Keagan now stop that!" I shouted gently slamming my hand onto her chest looking down at her.

"You would do that for me?" She gasped. "I'm starting to think you have a crush on me Miss Jenkins." She winked at me.

"Yeah because you totally aren't my girlfriend or anything." I rolled my eyes getting off of her.

"Wheres my kiss at?" She frowned at me.

"I thought I was just some girl with a huge crush on you?" She rolled her eyes at me leaving me with a smile.

I walked back over on her side leaning down giving her a quick kiss but she pulls me down falling onto her.

"Kee! I have to go make dinner!" She kissed the top of my head.

"We!" She corrected as I got up again with her following behind me this time.

I rolled my eyes as she snuck her hand into mine walking down the stairs.

"You're very clingy for a teacher." I looked at her already smiling at me.

"You know you love it." I smiled at her and dropped hands as we made it to the kitchen.

"What are we making?"

"Well what do you want for dinner?" The silence lingered as she just smirked.

"Oh my god Keagan!" I tried to act disgusted knowing damn well I wouldn't mind.

Even if we both wanted it we legally cant but I'm willing to wait and I really hope she is too, I'm lucky to even call her mine.

"Okay I'm making Penne Pasta, you can help if you'd like." She nodded as I pointed to one of the cabinets.

"Grab two pink sauce jars in the top left cabinet." She opened the cabinet grabbing the sauce.

I never thought I would be making dinner with the person I fell for the day I met them and that just happened to be my teacher too.

+++

1 hour later...
We both set the table and placed the food down as I watched Keagan walk over to me. She pulled me closer to her by my waist leaving a passionate kiss onto my lips.

"I think we did amazing." I smiled as she pulled the chair out for me.

I kissed her cheek before sitting down as she pushed the chair back in. She walked to the other side of the table and sat down. I threw her a glance before we both began eating our food.

With that I knew I was falling for her pretty deep already and I don't think that's healthy.