Jealousy

"What I was going to tell you won't matter anymore."
"But why won't it?"
"Because your Prince Charming is back. He's going to take you away and make sure you never see me again."
"But how-but why?"
"It's obvious. He doesn't want me to interfere or mess up your wedding plans."
"But you don't-wait. you like me?"
"Yes I already told you. He doesn't want you to get feelings for me again and take you away. He doesn't want to lose his fiancé."
"Wait, is that what you were going to tell me?" I asked, ignoring what he said about me getting feelings for him again.
"No sorry. It doesn't matter anymore because Prince Charming is alive."
"Tell me. Now. Or else I will make sure you never see me again." I threatened him, giving him a death glare.
"Fine ok. But I'm only telling you because you will most likely never see me again. I like you. And yes, I'm jealous of Prince Charming. I'm jealous because he always gets everything he wants, and can get anyone he wants. But Prince Charming is a spoiled brat, and is going to hurt you."
"Well first off, Prince Charming has a name and his name is Ben and I would appreciate if you used his name. Second, he is not a spoiled brat, he has 4 other siblings and gets the least attention out of them all. And third, he would never hurt me. He protected me. He risked his life to safe me."
"Only to get you to trust him. How long have you been dating? Oh yea, only 3 months. He is just gaining your trust."
"But he would never, wait. How do you know this?"
"I've seen him. I've only been gone a year, remember? And it isn't that hard to watch you guys from the woods. It's kinda like watching a show with front row seats."
"But-"
"No more questions. We better get back. Don't want Ben to think I'm trying to convince you to run away with me." He said turning around and starting to walk away.
"Are you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He turned back around and answered me with a smirk,"I thought about it." Then he turned back around and continued walking. I giggled, then continued after him.
"Oh and by the way," I said once I caught up to him, "I wouldn't mind running away with you."