Leaving

"Run! Run away before it's too late! I'll hold them off, and you need to run, and just keep running. Don't stop. Don't stop running until you make it to the cottage, and then hide in the cellar. Ok?" I nodded my head up and down in response, too scared to say anything.
"Ok. Run, now, before they come." I nodded, as the tears started coming down my face. Then I turned away, and was about to start running, when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around, and looked at him.
"I love you. I always have and I always will." Then he kissed me on the forehead, let go of my wrist, and spun me toward the forest. I started running, away from everything. the place where I grew up, my family, the danger, and the person I loved the most. right before I reached the forest, I turned around, and looked back. And there I saw him, the future king of Gislen, the setting sun behind him, waving at me. And I saw the tears running down his face, but then, in a split second, that image was ruined. I blinked, and the next image almost killed me. The place going up in flames, and there he was, laying on the ground, surrounded by a pool of blood. I screamed in terror, and blinked, and then it disappeared. The flames, the blood, and the terror. nothing was ruined, but then I heard them. The thing that had scared the life out of my family and friends, and the thing that was trying to kill me.