Cute?

"Y-Y-You look different." I stuttered, while looking at him.
"So do you." He said, giving me a smirk.
"Um, thank y-you." I said, turning a light shade of red.
"You are very welcome. Now what is a young, very pretty lady doing by herself in the middle of the woods when it's turning into night?" he asked, looking closely at my face.
I turned an even darker shade of red, and looked at the ground.
"I'm running away. And I'm not traveling by myself."
"Well why are you running away? And I'm pretty sure no one else is here."
"The Knights. They still haven't left. So me and my boyfriend have decided to run away."
When I said the word "boyfriend", I saw his shoulders slump down, and a frown came across his face. But in a split second, he stood up tall again, and gave me a smirk.
"Well, I know the Knights haven't left yet, but if you are traveling with your boyfriend, then why isn't he here right now to protect you? And what about your family? Why would you leave them?"
"Because my family is dead."
As I said those words, Peter's facial expressions immediately changed. He looked like it was his family who had died.
"I'm so sorry, I had no idea."
"It's fine, they died 2 weeks ago. Anyway," I said, trying to change the conversation, "My boyfriend isn't here because he was protecting me, for your information. He was holding the Knights off so I could get away. But he should be here anytime now, so I better be off. It was nice seeing you again, and I hope to see you soon. Goodbye." As I said those words, I turned around, and had started to walk away, when he grabbed my wrist.